East Asian Regional Trade Agreements: Do They Promote Global Free Trade?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. Lloyd & Donald Maclaren, 2004. "Gains and Losses from Regional Trading Agreements: A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 80(251), pages 445-467, December.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Innwon Park & Kwanho Shin, 2008.
"Proliferating Regional Trade Arrangements: Why and Whither?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(12), pages 1525-1557, December.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Innwon Park & Kwanho Shin, 2005. "Proliferating Regional Trade Arrangements: Why and Whither?," International Trade 0501010, EconWPA.
- Robert Scollay & John P. Gilbert, 2001.
"New Regional Trading Arrangements in the Asia Pacific?,"
Peterson Institute Press: All Books,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa63.
- Robert Scollay & John P. Gilbert, 2001. "New Regional Trading Arrangements in the Asia Pacific?," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa63, October.
- Roberto Roson, 2006.
"Introducing Imperfect Competition in CGE Models: Technical Aspects and Implications,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 29-49, August.
- Roberto Roson, 2006. "Introducing Imperfect Competition in CGE Models: Technical Aspects and Implications," Working Papers 2006.3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roberto Roson, 2006. "Introducing Imperfect Competition in CGE Models:Technical Aspects and Implications," Working Papers 2006_02, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Luca De Benedictis & Roberta De Santis & Claudio Vicarelli, 2005. "Hub-and-Spoke or Else? Free Trade Agreements in the Enlarged EU - A Gravity Model Estimate," Economics Working Papers 037, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Innwon Park, 2005. "Free Trade Areas in East Asia: Discriminatory or Non-discriminatory?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 21-48, January.
- Kemp, Murray C. & Wan, Henry Jr., 1976. "An elementary proposition concerning the formation of customs unions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 95-97, February.
- McKibbin, W.J., 1997. "Regional and Multiregional Trade Liberalization: The Effects on Trade, Investment and Welfare," Papers 134, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Shujiro Urata & Kozo Kiyota, 2003. "The Impacts of an East Asia FTA on Foreign Trade in East Asia," NBER Working Papers 10173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deltas, George & Desmet, Klaus & Facchini, Giovanni, 2006. "Hub-and-Spoke Free Trade Areas," CEPR Discussion Papers 5960, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dean A. DeRosa & John P. Gilbert, 2005. "Predicting Trade Expansion under FTAs and Multilateral Agreements," Working Paper Series WP05-13, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Warwick McKibbin & Jong-Wha Lee & Inkyo Cheong, 2004. "A dynamic analysis of the Korea-Japan free trade area: simulations with the G-cubed Asia-Pacific model," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 3-32.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ANDO Mitsuyo, 2009. "Impacts of FTAs in East Asia: CGE Simulation Analysis," Discussion papers 09037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hayat, Khuhawar Khizer & Jianqiu, Zeng, 2013. "Common currency for Asia “now or never”," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 170-174.
- repec:wsi:gjexxx:v:01:y:2012:i:02:n:s2251361212500127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hiro Lee & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2007.
"Regional Integration, Sectoral Adjustments and Natural Groupings in East Asia,"
OSIPP Discussion Paper
07E008, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Lee, Hiro & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2008. "Regional integration, sectoral adjustments and natural groupings in East Asia," MPRA Paper 82283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Innwon Park & Soonchan Park, 2009.
"Free Trade Agreements versus Customs Unions: An Examination of East Asia,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 8(2), pages 119-139, Spring.
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2008. "Free Trade Agreements versus Customs Unions: An Examination of East Asia," MPRA Paper 11301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeong-Soo OH & Phouphet Kyophilavong, 2015. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty in Developing Countries: Literature Survey," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(2), pages 86-94, Fabruary.
- Gumilang, Howard & Mukhopadhyay, Kakali & Thomassin, Paul J., 2011. "Economic and environmental impacts of trade liberalization: The case of Indonesia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1030-1041, May.
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan & Kim, Sangkyom, 2010. "A Free Trade Area of the Asia Pacific (FTAAP): Is It Desirable?," MPRA Paper 26680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Hiro & Owen, Robert F. & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2009.
"Regional integration in Asia and its effects on the EU and North America,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 240-254, May.
- Hiro Lee & Robert F. Owen & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2008. "Regional Integration in Asia and Its Effects on the EU and North America," OSIPP Discussion Paper 08E012, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Ken Itakura & Hiro Lee, 2012.
"Welfare Changes And Sectoral Adjustments Of Asia-Pacific Countries Under Alternative Sequencings Of Free Trade Agreements,"
Global Journal of Economics (GJE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(02), pages 1-22.
- Ken Itakura & Hiro Lee, 2012. "Welfare Changes and Sectoral Adjustments of Asia-Pacific Countries under Alternative Sequencings of Free Trade Agreements," OSIPP Discussion Paper 12E005, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pacecr:v:11:y:2006:i:4:p:547-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1361-374X .