The Impacts of an East Asia FTA on Foreign Trade in East Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Drusilla K & Stern, Robert M, 2001.
"Measurement and Modeling of the Economic Effects of Trade and Investment Barriers in Services,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 262-286, May.
- Brown, D.K. & Stern, R.M., 1999. "Measurement and Modeling of the Economic Effects of Trade and Investment Barriers in Services," Working Papers 453, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Robert M. Stern, 2000. "Measurement and Modeling of the Economic Effects of Trade and Investment Barriers in Services," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0001, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Ballard, Charles L. & Cheong, Inkyo, 1997. "The effects of economic integration in the Pacific Rim: A computational general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 505-524.
- Peter A. Petri, 1993. "The East Asian Trading Bloc: An Analytical History," NBER Chapters, in: Regionalism and Rivalry: Japan and the United States in Pacific Asia, pages 21-52, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mun Heng Toh, 2006. "Singapore's Perspectives on the Proliferation of RTAs in East Asia and Beyond," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 259-284.
- Paul Vandoren, 2005. "Regional economic integration in South East Asia," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 517-535, December.
- ANDO Mitsuyo, 2009. "Impacts of FTAs in East Asia: CGE Simulation Analysis," Discussion papers 09037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Inkyo CHEONG & Jungran CHO, 2007. "Market Access in FTAs: Assessment Based on Rules of Origin and Agricultural Trade Liberalization," Discussion papers 07016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kawai, Masahiro & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2008. "Regionalism as an Engine of Multilateralism: A Case for a Single East Asian FTA," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 14, Asian Development Bank.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Zhai, Fan, 2009. "China-Japan-United States integration amid global rebalancing: A computable general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 688-699, November.
- repec:wsi:gjexxx:v:01:y:2012:i:02:n:s2251361212500127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hiro Lee & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2007.
"Regional Integration, Sectoral Adjustments and Natural Groupings in East Asia,"
OSIPP Discussion Paper
07E008, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Lee, Hiro & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2008. "Regional integration, sectoral adjustments and natural groupings in East Asia," MPRA Paper 82283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rahul Sen & Sadhana Srivastava & Don Webber, 2015. "Preferential trading agreements and the gravity model in presence of zero and missing trade flows: Early results for China and India," Working Papers 2015-02, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Innwon Park, 2009.
"Regional Trade Agreements in East Asia: Will They Be Sustainable? ,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 169-194, June.
- Park, Innwon, 2008. "Regional Trade Agreements in East Asia: Will They Be Sustainable?," MPRA Paper 5068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ekaterina Y. ARAPOVA, 2017. "Ex-Post Analysis Of The Influence Of Tariff Liberalisation On Asean Exports," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 17(2), pages 135-154.
- Takashi YANO & Hiroyuki KOSAKA, "undated". "An International Input-Output Analysis on the Effects of Free Trade Agreements in Asia," EcoMod2004 330600163, EcoMod.
- Innwon Park, 2006. "East Asian Regional Trade Agreements: Do They Promote Global Free Trade?," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 547-568, December.
- Sato, Hitoshi., 2014. "How can ASEAN and Japan mutually benefit from ASEAN economic integration?," ILO Working Papers 994863883402676, International Labour Organization.
- Gumilang, Howard & Mukhopadhyay, Kakali & Thomassin, Paul J., 2011. "Economic and environmental impacts of trade liberalization: The case of Indonesia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1030-1041, May.
- Masahiro Kawai & Ganeshan Wignaraja (ed.), 2010. "Asia’s Free Trade Agreements," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14098, April.
- Rahul Sen & Sadhana Srivastava & Don J Webber, 2015. "Effects of preferential trade agreements in the presence of zero trade flows: the cases of China and India," Working Papers 20151507, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Lee, Hiro & Owen, Robert F. & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2009.
"Regional integration in Asia and its effects on the EU and North America,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 240-254, May.
- Hiro Lee & Robert F. Owen & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2008. "Regional Integration in Asia and Its Effects on the EU and North America," OSIPP Discussion Paper 08E012, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Shujiro Urata, 2004. "The Shift from "Market-led" to "Institution-led" Regional Economic Integration in East Asia in the late 1990s," Discussion papers 04012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kakali Mukhopadhyay & Paul Thomassin, 2010. "Impact of Regional Economic Integration in East Asia," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 125-153.
- Ken Itakura & Hiro Lee, 2012.
"Welfare Changes And Sectoral Adjustments Of Asia-Pacific Countries Under Alternative Sequencings Of Free Trade Agreements,"
Global Journal of Economics (GJE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(02), pages 1-22.
- Ken Itakura & Hiro Lee, 2012. "Welfare Changes and Sectoral Adjustments of Asia-Pacific Countries under Alternative Sequencings of Free Trade Agreements," OSIPP Discussion Paper 12E005, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Michael G. Plummer & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2006.
"The Post-Crisis Sequencing of Economic Integration in Asia: Trade as a Complement to a Monetary Future,"
CEPII research center, issue 107, pages 59-85.
- Michael G. Plummer & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2007. "The Post-Crisis Sequencing of Economic Integration in Asia: Trade as a Complement to a Monetary Future," Working Paper series 12_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Plummer, Michael G. & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2007. "The Post-Crisis Sequencing of Economic Integration in Asia: Trade as a Complement to a Monetary Future," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 9, Asian Development Bank.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486388 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheong, Inkyo, 2013. "Negotiations for the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement: Evaluation and Implications for East Asian Regionalism," ADBI Working Papers 428, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- repec:rim:rimwps:12-07 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:10173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.