Measurement and Modeling of the Economic Effects of Trade and Investment Barriers in Services
In this paper, we adapt the latest version of the Michigan Model of World Production and Trade to incorporate relationships and data for cross-border services trade and foreign direct investment (FDI) in the major developed and developing countries subsumed in the model's structure and database.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://fordschool.umich.edu/rsie/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Philip D. Adams & Mark Horridge & Brian Parmenter & Xiao-Guang Zhang, 1998. "Long-run Effects on China of APEC Trade Liberalisation," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-130, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Markusen, James R. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Hunter, Linda, 1995. "Trade liberalization in a multinational-dominated industry," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 95-117, February.
- Terrie L. Walmsley, 1999. "Incorporating International Capital Ownership into the GTAP Model: Results for Asia-Pacific Trade Liberalisation," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-72, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford & David Tarr, 2000.
"Foreign Direct Investments in Services and the Domestic Market for Expertise,"
NBER Working Papers
7700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David, 2000. "Foreign direct investment in services and the domestic market for expertise," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2413, The World Bank.
- Philip D. Adams, 1998. "Long-run Effects of APEC Trade Liberalisation: An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(7), pages 931-952, 09.
- Bernard Hoekman & Carlos Braga, 1997.
"Protection and Trade in Services: A Survey,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 285-308, July.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Primo Braga, Carlos, 1997. "Protection and Trade in Services: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 1705, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Primo Braga, Carlos A., 1997. "Protection and trade in services : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1747, The World Bank.
- Mattoo, Aaditya, 1998. "Financial services and the WTO: Liberalization in the developing and transition economies," WTO Staff Working Papers TISD-98-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Robert McDougall & Thomas W. Hertel, 2000. "A Disequilibrium Model of International Capital Mobility," GTAP Working Papers 399, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Philippa Dee & Kevin Hanslow, 2002. "Multilateral liberalisation of services trade," International Trade 0207002, EconWPA.
- Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 1997. "Measurement of Non-Tariff Barriers," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 179, OECD Publishing.
- Winters, L. Alan, 1994. "The Liberalization of European Steel Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 1002, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mie:wpaper:453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.