The East Asian Trading Bloc: An Analytical History
In: Regionalism and Rivalry: Japan and the United States in Pacific Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clarete, Ramon & Edmonds, Christopher & Wallack, Jessica Seddon, 2003. "Asian regionalism and its effects on trade in the 1980s and 1990s," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 91-129, February.
- Jeffrey A Frankel, 1993.
"Is there a Currency Bloc in the Pacific?,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Adrian Blundell-Wignall (ed.), The Exchange Rate, International Trade and the Balance of Payments
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Wei, Shang-Jin, 1993. "Is There a Currency Bloc in the Pacific?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233208, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel and Shang-Jin Wei., 1993. "Is There a Currency Bloc in the Pacific?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C93-025, University of California at Berkeley.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Yamashita, Nobuaki, 2006.
"Production fragmentation and trade integration: East Asia in a global context,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 233-256, December.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Nobuaki Yamashita, 2005. "Production Fragmentation and Trade Integration: East Asia in a Global Context," Departmental Working Papers 2005-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ogawa, Eiji & Shimizu, Junko, 2004. "Bond issuers' trade-off for common currency basket denominated bonds in East Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 719-738, August.
- Hyun Joung Jin & Won W. Koo & Bongsik Sul, 2006. "The Effects Of The Free Trade Agreement Among China, Japan And South Korea," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 55-72, December.
- Amita Batra, 2006. "Asian Economic Integration ASEAN+3+1 or ASEAN+1s?," Trade Working Papers 22143, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Suder, Gabriele & Liesch, Peter W. & Inomata, Satoshi & Mihailova, Irina & Meng, Bo, 2015. "The evolving geography of production hubs and regional value chains across East Asia: Trade in value-added," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 404-416.
- Petri, Peter A., 2006. "Is East Asia becoming more interdependent?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 381-394, June.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Ernesto Stein & Shang-Jin Wei, 1998.
"Continental Trading Blocs: Are They Natural or Supernatural?,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 91-120
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Ernesto Stein & Shang-Jin Wei, 1993. "Continental Trading Blocs: Are They Natural, or Super-Natural?," NBER Working Papers 4588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tena Junguito, Antonio & Restrepo-Estrada, Maria Isabel, 2016. "The roots of regional trade in the Americas 1870 to 1950," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 23304, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 2005.
"Trade and location: A moving example motivated by Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 169-193, June.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2004. "Trade and location: A moving example motivated by Japan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-56, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2004. "Trade and Location: A Moving Example Motivated by Japan," Working Papers 516, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(612):y:2017:i:3(612):p:51-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abid, Ilyes & Kaabia, Olfa & Guesmi, Khaled, 2014.
"Stock market integration and risk premium: Empirical evidence for emerging economies of South Asia,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 408-416.
- Ilyes Abid & Khaled Guesmi & Olfa Kaabia, 2014. "Stock Market Integration and Risk Premium: Empirical Evidence for Emerging Economies of South Asia," Post-Print hal-01410604, HAL.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2005.
"Product Fragmentation and Trade Patterns in East Asia,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 4(3), pages 1-27, Fall.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2003. "Product Fragmentation and Trade Patterns in East Asia," Departmental Working Papers 2003-21, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2013. "Global production sharing and trade patterns in East Asia," Departmental Working Papers 2013-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2006. "Multinational Production Networks and the New Geo-economic Division of Labour in the Pacific Rim," Departmental Working Papers 2006-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Shujiro Urata & Kozo Kiyota, 2003. "The Impacts of an East Asia FTA on Foreign Trade in East Asia," NBER Working Papers 10173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florence Marque, 1998. "Dimensions économique, institutionnelle et monétaire de l'intégration régionale en Asie orientale," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 39(156), pages 835-860.
- Dunning John H. & Salvatore Dominick & Gray H. Peter & Kreinin Mordechai E. & Plummer Michael G. & Kindleberger Charles P., 2000. "Global Economy Quarterly, Issue 1," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-125, December.
- An--Chi Tung, 2003. "Beyond Flying Geese: The Expansion of East Asia"s Electronics Trade," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(1), pages 35-51, February.
- Choe, Jong-Il, 2001. "An impact of economic integration through trade: on business cycles for 10 East Asian countries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 569-586.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7833. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.