Japan's Intraindustry Trade Dynamics
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:fth:michin:337 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Jayant Menon, 1992.
"Pricing to Market Behaviour and Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Japanese Exports,"
1992.32 EDIRC Provider-In, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Athukorala, Premachandra & Menon, Jayant, 1994. "Pricing to Market Behaviour and Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Japanese Exports," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 271-81, March.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Jayant Menon, 1992. "Pricing to Market Behaviour and Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Japanese Exports," Working Papers 1992.32, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Robert Z. Lawrence, 1991. "How Open is Japan?," NBER Chapters, in: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?, pages 9-50 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Z. Lawrence, 1987. "Imports in Japan: Closed Markets," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(2), pages 517-554.
- Peter A. Petri, 1991. "Market Structure, Comparative Advantage, and Japanese Trade under the Strong Yen," NBER Chapters, in: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?, pages 51-84 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary R. Saxonhouse, 1993.
"What Does Japanese Trade Structure Tell Us about Japanese Trade Policy?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 21-43, Summer.
- Saxonhouse, G.R., 1993. "What Does Japanese Trade Structure Tell Us about Japanese Trade Policy?," Working Papers 337, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Finger, J M, 1975. "Trade Overlap and Intra-Industry Trade," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(4), pages 581-89, December.
- Philip Lowe, 1991. "Resource Convergence and Intra-industry Trade," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9110, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Jayant Menon, 1994. "Trade Liberalisation, Closer Economic Relations and Intra-Industry Specialisation," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 27(2), pages 31-42.
- Yung Chul Park & Won-Am Park, 1991. "Changing Japanese Trade Patterns and the East Asian NICs," NBER Chapters, in: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?, pages 85-120 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pomfret, Richard, 1985. "Categorical Aggregation and International Trade: A Comment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(378), pages 483-85, June.
- Jayant Menon & Peter B. Dixon, 1994. "How Important is Intra-Industry Trade in Australia's Rapid Trade Growth?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-110, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:11:y:1997:i:2:p:123-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.