Categorical Aggregation and International Trade: A Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Standardi, Gabriele & Cai, Yiyong & Yeh, Sonia, 2017.
"Sensitivity of modeling results to technological and regional details: The case of Italy's carbon mitigation policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 116-128.
- Gabriele Standardi & Yiyong Cai & Sonia Yeh, 2016. "Sensitivity of Modeling Results to Technological and Regional Details: The Case of Italy’s Carbon Mitigation Policy," EcoMod2016 9557, EcoMod.
- Gabriele Standardi & Yiyong Cai & Sonia Yeh, 2017. "Sensitivity of Modeling Results to Technological and Regional Details: The Case of Italy’s Carbon Mitigation Policy," Working Papers 2017.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dixon, Peter B & Menon, Jayant, 1997.
"Measures of Intra-industry Trade as Indicators of Factor Market Disruption,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(222), pages 233-237, September.
- Peter B. Dixon & Jayant Menon,, "undated". "Measures of Intra-Industry Trade as Indicators of Factor Market Disruption," Discussion Papers 95/15, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Peter B. Dixon & Jayant Menon, 1995. "Measures of Intra-Industry Trade as Indicators for Factor Market Disruption," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-113, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Menon, Jayant, 1997. "Japan's Intraindustry Trade Dynamics," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 123-142, June.
- Richard Pomfret & Richard Pomfret, 2014. "Expanding the Division of Labour: Trade Costs and Supply Chains in the Global Economy," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 54(3), pages 220-241, November.
- Narayanan, Badri G. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Horridge, J. Mark, 2010.
"Disaggregated data and trade policy analysis: The value of linking partial and general equilibrium models,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 755-766, May.
- Narayanan, Badri & Hertel, Thomas & Horridge, Mark, 2009. "Disaggregated Data and Trade Policy Analysis: The Value of Linking Partial and General Equilibrium Models," GTAP Working Papers 3162, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Das, Gouranga G., 2003. "Growth and Pattern of Intra-Industry Trade in Manufactures in Inida's Overall Trade:A Quantitative Analysis," MPRA Paper 37919, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
- Narayanan, Badri & Thomas Hertel & Mark Horridge, 2010. "Linking Partial and General Equilibrium Models: A GTAP Application Using TASTE," GTAP Technical Papers 3192, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:95:y:1985:i:378:p:483-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.