Changing Japanese Trade Patterns and the East Asian NICs
In: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcus Noland & Bela Balassa, 1988. "Japan in the World Economy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 0412.
- Yung Chul Park, 1989. "The Little Dragons and Structural Change in Pacific Asia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 125-162, June.
- Colin I. Bradford, Jr. & William H. Branson, 1987. "Trade and Structural Change in Pacific Asia," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number brad87-1.
- Raymond Vernon, 1966. "International Investment and International Trade in the Product Cycle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 190-207.
- Rapp, William,V., 1975. "The Many Possible Extensions of Product Cycle Analysis," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 16(1), pages 22-29, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Menon, Jayant, 1997. "Japan's Intraindustry Trade Dynamics," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, pages 123-142.
- Ramkishen Rajan, 1996. "Measures of intra-industry trade reconsidered with reference to Singapore’s bilateral trade with Japan and the United States," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), pages 378-389.
- Ozawa, Terutomo, 2003. "Pax Americana-led macro-clustering and flying-geese-style catch-up in East Asia: mechanisms of regionalized endogenous growth," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, pages 699-713.
- Jayant Menon & Peter Dixon, 1996. "How important is intra-industry trade in trade growth?," Open Economies Review, Springer, pages 161-175.
- Jayant Menon & Peter B. Dixon, 1994. "How Important is Intra-Industry Trade in Australia's Rapid Trade Growth?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-110, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8661. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .