The Structure of Trade in Manufactured Goods in the East and Southeast Asian Region
In: Trade and Structural Change in Pacific Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William H. Branson, 1981. "The OPEC Surplus and U.S.-LDC Trade," NBER Working Papers 0791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blejer, Mario I, 1978. "Income Per Capita and the Structure of Industrial Exports: An Empirical Study," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(4), pages 555-561, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ping HUA & YUE, 2001. "Does Comparative Advantage Explain Export Patterns in China?," Working Papers 200108, CERDI.
- Carolan, Terrie & Singh, Nirvikar & Talati, Cyrus, 1998. "The composition of U.S.-East Asia trade and changing comparative advantage," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 361-389.
- Cutler, Harvey & Berri, David J. & Ozawa, Terutomo, 2003. "Market recycling in labor-intensive goods, flying-geese style: an empirical analysis of East Asian exports to the U.S," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 35-50, February.
- Spinanger, Dean, 1987. "Does trade performance say anything about efficient industrialization policies? Some evidence from Pacific Rim Countries," Kiel Working Papers 302, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yue, Changjun & Hua, Ping, 2002. "Does comparative advantage explains export patterns in China?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 276-296.
- Chan, Kenneth S. & Chao, Chi-Chur & Chou, Win Lin, 2002. "Trade similarities and contagion among the Asian crisis economies," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 271-283.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .