The BRICs in the Global Value Chains: An Empirical Note
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lurong Chen, 2004. "The Market Driven Trade Liberalization And East Asian Regional Integration," IHEID Working Papers 12-2008, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Apr 2008.
- Henryk Kierzkowski & Lurong Chen, 2007. "Outsourcing and Trade Imbalances: The U.S: - China Case," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_003, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Juliane Brach & Robert Kappel, 2009. "Global Value Chains, Technology Transfer and Local Firm Upgrading in Non-OECD Countries," GIGA Working Paper Series 110, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Lurong & De Lombaerde, Philippe, 2014. "Testing the relationships between globalization, regionalization and the regional hubness of the BRICs," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(S1), pages 111-131.
- Marouane Alaya & Imed Mezghani & Azzouz Zouaoui, 2014. "BRICS vs. MENA Countries: Mapping Out Threats and Opportunities," Working Papers 885, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomías BRIC; competitividad; cadenas globales de valor; crecimiento económico;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000093:010249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Facultad de Ciencias Económicas Unal). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.