Outsourcing and Trade Imbalances: The U.S: - China Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arndt, Sven W. & Kierzkowski, Henryk (ed.), 2001. "Fragmentation: New Production Patterns in the World Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199243310.
- Jones, Ronald W. & Kierzkowski, Henryk, 2005. "International fragmentation and the new economic geography," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Stephen S. Golub, Ronald W. Jones, Henryk Kierzkowski, 2007. "Globalization and Country-Specific Service Links," IHEID Working Papers 05-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Jones, Ronald & Kierzkowski, Henryk & Lurong, Chen, 2005. "What does evidence tell us about fragmentation and outsourcing?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 305-316.
- Stephen S. Golub & Ronald W. Jones & Henryk Kierzkowski, 2007.
"Globalization and Country-Specific Service Links,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 63-88.
- Ronald Jones & Henryk Kierzkowski, 2005. "International trade and agglomeration: An alternative framework," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Ronald Jones & Henryk Kierzkowski, 2005. "International trade and agglomeration: An alternative framework," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-16, December.
- J. V. Henderson (ed.), 2005. "New Economic Geography," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2772.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lurong Chen, 2012. "The BRICs in the Global Value Chains: An Empirical Note," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-08-27 (China)
- NEP-INT-2007-08-27 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:deg:conpap:c012_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Pedersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehhsdk.html .