Art works in international trade theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen S. Golub & Ronald W. Jones & Henryk Kierzkowski, 2007. "Globalization and Country-Specific Service Links," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 63-88.
- Roy J. Ruffin & Ronald W. Jones, 2007. "International Technology Transfer: Who Gains and Who Loses?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 209-222, May.
- Jones, Ronald W., 2008. "Key international trade theorems and large shocks," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 103-112.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2004. "Where Ricardo and Mill Rebut and Confirm Arguments of Mainstream Economists Supporting Globalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 135-146, Summer.
- Stephen S. Golub & Ronald W. Jones & Henryk Kierzkowski, 2007. "Globalization and Country-Specific Service Links," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 63-88.
- Sanyal, Kalyan K & Jones, Ronald W, 1982. "The Theory of Trade in Middle Products," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 16-31, March.
- Jones, R.W. & Marjit, S., 1992. "International Trade and Endogenous Production Structures," RCER Working Papers 312, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Jones, Ronald W. & Ruffin, Roy J., 2008. "The technology transfer paradox," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 321-328, July.
- Stephen S. Golub & Ronald W. Jones & Henryk Kierzkowski, 2007. "Globalization and Country-Specific Service Links," RCER Working Papers 532, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Jones, Ronald W, 1974. "The Small Country in a Many-Commodity World," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(23), pages 225-236, December.
- R. W. Jones, 1956. "Factor Proportions and the Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 1-10.
- Neary, J Peter, 1978. "Short-Run Capital Specificity and the Pure Theory of International Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(351), pages 488-510, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsDiagrams Intensive and extensive margins Class of assignments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:19:y:2010:i:1:p:64-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165 .