Globalization and Country-Specific Service Links
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric W. Bond & Yan Ma, 2013. "Learning by Doing and Fragmentation," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 603-627, December.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Tala Talgaswatta & Omer Majeed, 2016. "Global production sharing: exploring Australia's competitive edge," Departmental Working Papers 2016-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Peter Debaere & Holger Görg & Horst Raff, 2013.
"Greasing the wheels of international commerce: how services facilitate firms' international sourcing,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(1), pages 78-102, February.
- Peter Debaere & Holger Görg & Horst Raff, "undated". "Greasing the Wheels of International Commerce: How Services Facilitate Firms’ International Sourcing," Discussion Papers 10/01, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Debaere, Peter & Görg, Holger & Raff, Horst, 2010. "Greasing the wheels of international commerce: how services facilitate firms' international sourcing," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 37475, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Debaere, Peter & Görg, Holger & Raff, Horst, 2010. "Greasing the Wheels of International Commerce: How Services Facilitate Firms' International Sourcing," CEPR Discussion Papers 7675, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Debaere & Holger Görg & Horst Raff, 2010. "Greasing the Wheels of International Commerce: How Services Facilitate Firms' International Sourcing," CESifo Working Paper Series 2941, CESifo Group Munich.
- Debaere, Peter & Görg, Holger & Raff, Horst, 2010. "Greasing the Wheels of International Commerce: How Services Facilitate Firms' International Sourcing," IZA Discussion Papers 4729, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Debaere, Peter & Görg, Holger & Raff, Horst, 2010. "Greasing the wheels of international commerce: how services facilitate firms' international sourcing," Kiel Working Papers 1591, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Zeddies, Götz, 2007. "Determinants of International Fragmentation of Production in the European Union," IWH Discussion Papers 15/2007, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Fumio Dei, 2010. "Peripheral Tasks Are Offshored," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 807-817, November.
- Golub, Stephen & Hayat, Faraz, 2014. "Employment, unemployment, and underemployment in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 014, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Henryk Kierzkowski & Lurong Chen, 2007. "Outsourcing and Trade Imbalances: The U.S: - China Case," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_003, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Ma, Yan, 2015. "The product cycle hypothesis: The role of quality upgrading and market size," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 326-336.
- Jones, Ronald W., 2010. "Art works in international trade theory," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 64-74, January.
- Alastaire Sèna ALINSATO, 2015. "Globalization, Poverty And Role Of Infrastructures," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 2(1s), pages 197-212, May.
- Henryk Kierzkowski & Lurong Chen, 2010. "Outsourcing And Trade Imbalances: The United States-China Case," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 56-70, February.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2017. "Global Supply Chains: towards a CGE analysis," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-281, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:2:p:439-461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ceglowski Janet & Golub Stephen S., 2012. "Does China Still Have a Labor Cost Advantage?," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 1-30, September.
- Ivan T. Kandilov & Thomas Grennes, 2010. "The determinants of service exports from Central and Eastern Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 18(4), pages 763-794, October.
- Athukorala, Prema–Chandra & Menon, Jayant, 2010. "Global Production Sharing, Trade Patterns, and Determinants of Trade Flows in East Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 41, Asian Development Bank.
- Millanida Hilman, Rafiazka & Widodo, Tri, 2015. "Global Production Sharing in Machinery and Transport Equipment Industry in the ASEAN4," MPRA Paper 79663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization; manufacturing; outsourcing; export-led growth; foreign direct investment footloose factors; fragmentation;
- C79 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Other
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jecprf:v:10:y:2007:i:2:p:63-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GPRE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.