The Small Country in a Many-Commodity World
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Deardorff, 2001. "Developing country growth and developed country response," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 373-392.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ronald W. Jones, 2015. "On Blending Competitive Trade Models," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 651-686, December.
- Matthew Slaughter, 2001. "Does trade liberalization converge factor prices? Evidence from the antebellum transportation revolution," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 339-362.
- Vladimir Benacek & Ladislav Prokop & Jan A. Visek, 2003. "Determining Factors of the Czech Foreign Trade Balance: Structural Issues in Trade Creation," Working Papers 2003/03, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Jones, Ronald W. & Beladi, Hamid & Marjit, Sugata, 1999. "The three faces of factor intensities," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 413-420, August.
- Jones, Ronald W., 2010. "Art works in international trade theory," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 64-74, January.
- Bigsten, Arne & Durevall, Dick, 2004. "Kenya’s Development Path and Factor Prices 1964-2000," Working Papers in Economics 142, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Johan Torstensson, 1991. "Quality differentiation and factor proportions in international trade: An empirical test of the Swedish case," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(1), pages 183-194, March.
- Marjit, Sugata & Mandal, Biswajit, 2014. "Finite Change – Implication for Trade Theory, Policy and Development," MPRA Paper 68228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jones, Ronald W., 2014. "Heckscher–Ohlin and specific-factors trade models for finite changes: how different are they?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 650-659.
- Jones, Ronald W., 1996. "International trade, real wages, and technical progress: The specific-factors model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 113-124.
- Juan Cordoba, 2013. "Supply Side Structural Change," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(1), pages 8-38, June.
- Lisbeth Hellvin & Johan Torstensson, 1991. "Factor proportions in East-West trade: The case of Finland and Sweden," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(2), pages 380-389, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:13:y:1974:i:23:p:225-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.