Emigration, Wage Inequality and Vanishing Sectors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Anwar, Sajid, 2009. "Wage inequality, welfare and downsizing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 75-77, May.
- Findlay, Ronald & Jones, Ronald, 2000. "Factor bias and technical progress," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 303-308, September.
- Hamid Beladi & Sarbajit Chaudhuri & Shigemi Yabuuchi, 2008. "Can International Factor Mobility Reduce Wage Inequality in a Dual Economy?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(5), pages 893-903, November.
- Zafar Mahmood, 1991. "Emigration and Wages in an Open Economy: Some Evidence from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 243-262.
- Anwar, Sajid, 2006. "Factor mobility and wage inequality in the presence of specialisation-based external economies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 88-93, October.
- Mishra, Prachi, 2007. "Emigration and wages in source countries: Evidence from Mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 180-199, January.
- Jones, Ronald W., 1996. "International trade, real wages, and technical progress: The specific-factors model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 113-124.
- Reza Oladi & Hamid Beladi, 2007. "International Migration and Real Wages," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(30), pages 1-8.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
- Jones, R.W. & Marjit, S., 1992. "International Trade and Endogenous Production Structures," RCER Working Papers 312, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Anwar, Sajid, 2008. "Factor mobility, wage inequality and welfare," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 495-506, October.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal, 2005. "Emigration and wage inequality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 141-145, July.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:30:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toru Kikuchi & Sugata Marjit & Biswajit Mandal, 2013.
"Trade with Time Zone Differences: Factor Market Implications,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 699-711, November.
- Kikuchi, Toru & Marjit, Sugata & Mandal, Biswajit, 2011. "Trade with Time Zone Differences: Factor Market Implications," MPRA Paper 37931, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Toru Kikuchi & Sugata Marjit & Biswajit Mandal, 2012. "Trade with Time Zone Differences:Factor Market Implications," Discussion Papers Series 462, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Kikuchi, Toru & Marjit, Sugata, 2011. "Trade with time zone differences: factor market implications," MPRA Paper 30788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chatterjee, Tonmoy & Gupta, Kausik, 2013. "International Fragmentation in the Presence of Alternative Health Sector Scenario : A Theoretical Analysis," MPRA Paper 48559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chatterjee, Tonmoy & Gupta, Kausik, 2013. "Mobility of Capital and Health Sector:A Trade Theoretic Analysis," MPRA Paper 48557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chatterjee, Tonmoy & Gupta, Kausik, 2014. "Health Care Quality vs Health Care Quantity: A General Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 57314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSkill; emigration; wages; inequality; reallocation.;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .