Emigration, Finite Changes and Wage Inequality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kikuchi, Toru & Long, Ngo Van, 2010.
"A simple model of service offshoring with time zone differences,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 217-227, December.
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2009. "A Simple Model of Service Offshoring with Time Zone Differences," Discussion Papers 0916, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2010. "A Simple Model of Service Offshoring with Time Zone Differences," CESifo Working Paper Series 2990, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rivera-Batiz, Francisco L., 1989. "The impact of international migration on real wages : Another look," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 185-192, July.
- Mishra, Prachi, 2007. "Emigration and wages in source countries: Evidence from Mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 180-199, January.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal, 2005. "Emigration and wage inequality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 141-145, July.
- Quibria, M. G. & Rivera-Batiz, Francisco L., 1989. "International migration and real wages : A resolution note," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 193-194, July.
- Mckenzie, David & Rapoport, Hillel, 2007.
"Network effects and the dynamics of migration and inequality: Theory and evidence from Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 1-24, September.
- David Mckenzie & Hillel Rapoport, 2004. "Network Effects and the Dynamics of Migration and Inequality: Theory and Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2004-3, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Jones, Ronald W., 1996. "International trade, real wages, and technical progress: The specific-factors model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 113-124.
- Mollick, André Varella & Cabral, René, 2009. "Productivity effects on Mexican manufacturing employment," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 66-81, March.
- Reza Oladi & Hamid Beladi, 2007. "International Migration and Real Wages," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(30), pages 1-8.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
- Findlay, Ronald & Jones, Ronald, 2000. "Factor bias and technical progress," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 303-308, September.
- Hamid Beladi & Sarbajit Chaudhuri & Shigemi Yabuuchi, 2008. "Can International Factor Mobility Reduce Wage Inequality in a Dual Economy?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(5), pages 893-903, November.
- Quibria, M. G., 1989. "International migration and real wages : Is there any neo-classical ambiguity?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 177-183, July.
- Anwar, Sajid, 2006. "Factor mobility and wage inequality in the presence of specialisation-based external economies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 88-93, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pi, Jiancai & Zhou, Yu & Yin, Jun, 2013. "International factor mobility, monopolistic competition, and wage inequality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 326-332.
- Pi, Jiancai & Zhang, Pengqing, 2017. "Foreign capital, pollution control, and wage inequality in developing countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 280-288.
- Kar Saibal & Kar Mausumi, 2015. "Liberalized Trade Policy and Inequality: Evidence from Post-Multi-Fibre Arrangement India and Some Theoretical Issues," WIDER Working Paper Series 007, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Marjit, Sugata & Mandal, Biswajit, 2014. "Finite Change – Implication for Trade Theory, Policy and Development," MPRA Paper 68228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dutta, Meghna & Kar, Saibal & Marjit, Sugata, 2013. "Product variety, finite changes and wage inequality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 610-613.
- Sugata Marjit & Saibal Kar, 2013. "International Capital Flow, Vanishing Industries and Two-sided Wage Inequality," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 574-583, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.