The impact of international migration on real wages : Another look
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Claude Fourgeaud & Bernard Lenclud & Pierre Picard, 1984.
"Calcul économique. Prix fictifs et contrainte extérieure,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 35(3), pages 425-446.
- Fourgeaud Claude & Lenclud B & Picard Pierre, 1982. "Calcul économique - prix fictifs et contrainte extérieure," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8226, CEPREMAP.
- Neary, J. P. & Roberts, K. W. S., 1980.
"The theory of household behaviour under rationing,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 25-42, January.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978. "The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 1982. "Cost-benefit rules in general disequilibrium," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 121-137, June.
- Marchand, Maurice & Mintz, Jack & Pestieau, Pierre, 1985.
"Public production and shadow pricing in a model of disequilibrium in labour and capital markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 237-256, August.
- MARCHAND, Maurice & MINTZ, Jack & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1985. "Public production and shadow pricing in a model of disequilibirum in labour and capital markets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 659, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fourgeaud, C. & Lenclud, B. & Picard, P., 1986. "Shadow prices and public policies in a disequilibrium model of an open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 991-1012, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamid Beladi & Saibal Kar & Sugata Marjit, 2013. "Emigration, Finite Changes and Wage Inequality," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 61-71, March.
- Prachi Mishra, 2006. "Emigration and Brain Drain; Evidence From the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 06/25, International Monetary Fund.
- Prachi Mishra, 2014. "Emigration and wages in source countries: a survey of the empirical literature," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Migration and Economic Development, chapter 9, pages 241-266 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Batista, Catia & Lacuesta, Aitor & Vicente, Pedro C., 2007.
"Brain Drain or Brain Gain? Micro Evidence from an African Success Story,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3035, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Catia Batista & Pedro C. Vicente, 2007. "Brain Drain or Brain Gain?Micro Evidence from an African Success Story," Economics Series Working Papers 343, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Bandyopadhyay, Sudeshna Champati, 1998. "Illegal immigration: a supply side analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 343-360.
- Mishra, Prachi, 2007. "Emigration and wages in source countries: Evidence from Mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 180-199, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:31:y:1989:i:1:p:185-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .