Factor mobility, wage inequality and welfare
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van Marrewijk, Charles & Stibora, Joachim & de Vaal, Albert & Viaene, Jean-Marie, 1997. "Producer services, comparative advantage, and international trade patterns," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 195-220, February.
- Anwar, Sajid, 2006. "Factor mobility and wage inequality in the presence of specialisation-based external economies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 88-93, October.
- Sugata Marjit & Hamid Beladi & Avik Chakrabarti, 2004. "Trade and Wage Inequality in Developing Countries," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(2), pages 295-303, April.
- Markusen, James R., 2002.
"Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade,"
8380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James R. Markusen, 2004. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633078, March.
- Das, Satya P, 1982. "Economies of Scale, Imperfect Competition, and the Pattern of Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 684-93, September.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1996. "Coordination failures and government policy: A model with applications to East Asia and Eastern Europe," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 1-22, February.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001.
"Economic geography and international inequality,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
3714, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Redding, Stephen J. & Venables, Anthony J, 2000. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 2568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," CEP Discussion Papers dp0495, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," International Trade 0103003, EconWPA.
- Ethier, Wilfred J., 2005. "Globalization, globalisation: Trade, technology, and wages," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 237-258.
- James R. Markusen & Anthony J. Venables, 1997.
"Foreign Direct Investment as a Catalyst for Industrial Development,"
NBER Working Papers
6241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R. & Venables, Anthony J., 1999. "Foreign direct investment as a catalyst for industrial development," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 335-356, February.
- Davis, Donald R., 1998.
"Technology, unemployment, and relative wages in a global economy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1613-1633, November.
- Donald R. Davis, 1996. "Technology, Unemployment, and Relative Wages in a Global Economy," NBER Working Papers 5636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 1997. "Trade Liberalization in Oligopolistic Competition with Unemployment: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(2), pages 479-96, May.
- Das, Satya P., 2002. "Foreign direct investment and the relative wage in a developing economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 55-77, February.
- Markusen, James R, 1989. "Trade in Producer Services and in Other Specialized Intermediate Inputs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 85-95, March.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal, 2005. "Emigration and wage inequality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 141-145, July.
- Din, Musleh-ud, 1996. "International Capital Mobility and Development Policy in a Dual Economy," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 185-201, June.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Kotwal, Ashok, 2002. "The role of the service sector in the process of industrialization," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 401-420, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:17:y:2008:i:4:p:495-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.