Introduction to "Regionalism and Rivalry: Japan and the United States in Pacific Asia"
In: Regionalism and Rivalry: Japan and the United States in Pacific Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 1992. "Regional Trade Arrangements," IMF Occasional Papers 93, International Monetary Fund.
- Petri, Peter A., 1992. "Platforms in the Pacific: the trade effects of direct investment in Thailand," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 173-196.
- Putnam, Robert D., 1988. "Diplomacy and domestic politics: the logic of two-level games," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 427-460, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahul Sen & Sadhana Srivastava & Don J Webber, 2015. "Effects of preferential trade agreements in the presence of zero trade flows: the cases of China and India," Working Papers 20151507, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Kakali Mukhopadhyay & Paul Thomassin, 2010. "Impact of Regional Economic Integration in East Asia," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 125-153.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Mougoue, Mbodja, 1998. "Common Stochastic Trends among Asian Currencies: Evidence for Japan, ASEANs, and the Asian Tigers," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 193-206, March.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Innwon Park & Kwanho Shin, 2008.
"Proliferating Regional Trade Arrangements: Why and Whither?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(12), pages 1525-1557, December.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Innwon Park & Kwanho Shin, 2005. "Proliferating Regional Trade Arrangements: Why and Whither?," International Trade 0501010, EconWPA.
- Pomfret, Richard & Sourdin, Patricia, 2009. "Have Asian trade agreements reduced trade costs?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 255-268, May.
- Lei (Sandy) Ye, 2007. "U.S. Trade Policy and the Pacific Rim, from Fordney-McCumber to the Trade Expansion Act of 1962: A Political-Economic Analysis," Discussion Papers 07-001, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Steve Chan, 1999. "Asia pacific regionalism: Tentative thoughts on conceptual basis and empirical linkages," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 7-27.
- Lee, Hiro & Woodall, Brian, 1998. "Political feasibility and empirical assessments of a Pacific free trade area," MPRA Paper 82340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Pomfret, 2011. "Regional Integration in East Asia," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume I, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rahul Sen & Sadhana Srivastava & Don Webber, 2015. "Preferential trading agreements and the gravity model in presence of zero and missing trade flows: Early results for China and India," Working Papers 2015-02, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Robert J. R. Elliott & Kengo Ikemoto, 2004.
"AFTA and the Asian Crisis: Help or Hindrance to ASEAN Intra-Regional Trade?,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 1-23, March.
- R J R Elliott & K Ikemoto, 2003. "AFTA and the Asian Crisis: Help or Hindrance to ASEAN Intra-Regional Trade?," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0311, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Lee, Hiro, 2001. "General equilibrium evaluation of Japan-Singapore free trade agreement," MPRA Paper 82605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piriya Pholphirul, 2010. "Does AFTA Create More Trade for Thailand? An Investigation of Some Key Trade Indicators," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 29(1), pages 51-78.
- Davis B. Bobrow & Simon Reich & Steve Chan, 1997. "Trade, power and APEC: Hirschman revisited," International Interactions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 187-223, August.
- Raymond Vernon, 1996. "Passing Through Regionalism: The Transition to Global Markets," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(6), pages 621-633, November.
- Lee, Hiro & Roland-Holst, David W., 1998. "Prelude to the pacific century: Overview of the region, leading issues, and methodology," MPRA Paper 82339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7831. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.