Retail Profit Margins in Japan and Germany
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- René Hertog & Jeroen Potjes & A. Thurik, 1994. "Retail profit margins in Japan and Germany," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(2), pages 375-390, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Takatoshi Ito & Masayoshi Maruyama, 1991.
"Is the Japanese Distribution System Really Inefficient?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?, pages 149-174
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & Masayoshi Maruyama, 1990. "Is the Japanese Distribution System Really Inefficient?," NBER Working Papers 3306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas, Susan P. & Craig, C. Samuel, 1990. "Achieving success in Japanese consumer markets," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, March.
- David Flath & Tatsuhiko Nariu, 2008. "The Complexity of Wholesale Distribution Channels in Japan," Japanese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 68-86.
- Potjes, J.C.A. & Thurik, A.R., 1992. "Retail Profit Margins in Japan," Papers 9202, NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM.
- Kuribayashi, Sei, 1991. "Present situation and future prospect of Japan's distribution system," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 39-60, April.
- Flath, David, 1989. "Vertical restraints in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 187-203, March.
- Nishimura, Kiyohiko G., 1993. "The distribution system of Japan and the United States: a comparative study from the viewpoint of final-goods buyers," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 265-288, September.
More about this item
Keywordsretail trade ; consumption ; profit;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:miklrr:9203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.