Welfare Changes and Sectoral Adjustments of Asia-Pacific Countries under Alternative Sequencings of Free Trade Agreements
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ken Itakura & Hiro Lee, 2012. "Welfare Changes And Sectoral Adjustments Of Asia-Pacific Countries Under Alternative Sequencings Of Free Trade Agreements," Global Journal of Economics (GJE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(02), pages 1-22.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Francis Francois & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2008. "Economic Implications of Deeper Asian Integration," Economics working papers 2008-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Robert McDougall, 2000. "Theoretical Structure of Dynamic GTAP," GTAP Technical Papers 480, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Lee, Hiro & Owen, Robert F. & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2009.
"Regional integration in Asia and its effects on the EU and North America,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 240-254, May.
- Hiro Lee & Robert F. Owen & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2008. "Regional Integration in Asia and Its Effects on the EU and North America," OSIPP Discussion Paper 08E012, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Francois Joseph F & Wignaraja Ganeshan, 2008. "Economic Implications of Asian Integration," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-48, September.
- Andrew B. Bernard, 2004. "Exporting and Productivity in the USA," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 343-357, Autumn.
- Eric W. Bond, 2008. "Adjustment Costs and the Sequencing of Trade Liberalisation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 97-111, January.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2000. "Preferential Trade Liberalization: The Traditional Theory and New Developments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 287-331, June.
- Peter J. Lloyd & Donald Maclaren, 2004. "Gains and Losses from Regional Trading Agreements: A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 80(251), pages 445-467, December.
- Innwon Park, 2006. "East Asian Regional Trade Agreements: Do They Promote Global Free Trade?," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 547-568, December.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael G. Plummer & Fan Zhai, 2012. "The Trans-Pacific Partnership and Asia-Pacific Integration: A Quantitative Assessment," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6642.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1999. "Are Preferential Trading Arrangements Trade-Liberalizing or Protectionist?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 105-124, Fall.
- Shujiro Urata & Kozo Kiyota, 2003. "The Impacts of an East Asia FTA on Foreign Trade in East Asia," NBER Working Papers 10173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ianchovichina,Elena & Walmsley,Terrie L. (ed.), 2012. "Dynamic Modeling and Applications for Global Economic Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107011694.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- To, Minh Thu & Lee, Hiro, 2014.
"Assessing the impacts of deeper trade reform in Vietnam in a general equilibrium framework,"
82271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- To Minh Thu & Hiro Lee, 2017. "Assessing the Impacts of Deeper Trade Reform in Vietnam in a General Equilibrium Framework," OSIPP Discussion Paper 17E005, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:102-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0086-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cororaton, Caesar B., 2016. "Potential Effects of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership on the Philippine Economy," Research Paper Series DP 2016-30, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Wainio, John & Dyck, John & Meade, Birgit Gisela Saager & Mitchell, Lorrarine & Zahniser, Steven & Arita, Shawn & Beckman, Jayson F. & Burfisher, Mary E., 2014. "Agriculture in the Trans-Pacific Partnership," Economic Research Report 188429, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Cororaton, Caesar B., 2016. "Potential Effects of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership on the Philippine Economy," Discussion Papers DP 2016-30, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Chunding Li & John Whalley, 2012. "China and the TPP: A Numerical Simulation Assessment of the Effects Involved," NBER Working Papers 18090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caesar Cororaton, 2016. "Potential Effects of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership on the Philippine Economy," Working Papers id:11266, eSocialSciences.
- Hiro Lee & Ken Itakura, 2015. "Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Mega-Regional Free Trade Initiatives in the Asia-Pacific," OSIPP Discussion Paper 15E001, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Kenichi Kawasaki & Badri Narayanan G & Houssein Guimbard & Arata Kuno, 2016. "Analysis of the Role of Tariff Concessions in East Asia," GRIPS Discussion Papers 16-21, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Chunding Li & Jing Wang & John Whalley, 2014. "Numerical General Equilibrium Analysis of China's Impacts from Possible Mega Trade Deals," NBER Working Papers 20425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chunding Li & John Whalley, 2014. "How Close is Asia to Already Being A Trade Bloc?," NBER Working Papers 20424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Hiro & Itakura, Ken, 2018.
"The welfare and sectoral adjustment effects of mega-regional trade agreements on ASEAN countries,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 20-32.
- Hiro Lee & Ken Itakura, 2017. "The Welfare and Sectoral Adjustment Effects of Mega-Regional Trade Agreements on ASEAN Countries," OSIPP Discussion Paper 17E006, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Hiro Lee & Ken Itakura, 2014. "TPP, RCEP, and Japan's Agricultural Policy Reforms," OSIPP Discussion Paper 14E003, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:715-:d:97167 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSequencing; FTA; Asia-Pacific; CGE model;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-04-17 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-INT-2012-04-17 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2012-04-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osp:wpaper:12e005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Akiko Murashita). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iposujp.html .