Negotiations for the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement: Evaluation and Implications for East Asian Regionalism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Drysdale, 2005.
"Regional Cooperation in East Asia and FTA Strategies,"
Trade Working Papers
22016, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peter Drysdale, 2005. "Regional Cooperation in East Asia and FTA Strategies," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 344, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael G. Plummer & Fan Zhai, 2012. "The Trans-Pacific Partnership and Asia-Pacific Integration: A Quantitative Assessment," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6642.
- Kitwiwattanachai, Anyarath & Nelson, Doug & Reed, Geoffrey, 2010. "Quantitative impacts of alternative East Asia Free Trade Areas: A Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) assessment," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 286-301, March.
- Shujiro Urata & Kozo Kiyota, 2003. "The Impacts of an East Asia FTA on Foreign Trade in East Asia," NBER Working Papers 10173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kawasaki, Kenichi, 2015. "The relative significance of EPAs in Asia-Pacific," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 19-30.
- Rashid S. Kaukab, 2014. "The Changing Landscape of RTAs and PTAs: Analysis and Implications," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(Special E), pages 411-438, September.
- Hiro Lee & Ken Itakura, 2015. "Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Mega-Regional Free Trade Initiatives in the Asia-Pacific," OSIPP Discussion Paper 15E001, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
More about this item
Keywordstrans-pacific partnership; tpp; republic of korea; economic integration; asia pacific; east asian countries;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-20 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .