TPP, RCEP, and Japan's Agricultural Policy Reforms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fukunari Kimura & Ayako Obashi, 2011.
"Production Networks in East Asia : What We Know So Far,"
Microeconomics Working Papers
23216, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kimura, Fukunari & Obashi, Ayako, 2011. "Production Networks in East Asia: What We Know So Far," ADBI Working Papers 320, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Fukunari Kimura & Ayako Obashi, 2011. "Production Networks in East Asia : What We Know So Far," Trade Working Papers 23216, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & McDougall, Robert, 2000. "Theoretical Structure Of Dynamic Gtap," Technical Papers 28723, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Fukunari KIMURA & Ayako OBASHI, 2010. "International Production Networks in Machinery Industries: Structure and Its Evolution," Working Papers DP-2010-09, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Lee, Hiro & Owen, Robert F. & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2009.
"Regional integration in Asia and its effects on the EU and North America,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 240-254, May.
- Hiro Lee & Robert F. Owen & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2008. "Regional Integration in Asia and Its Effects on the EU and North America," OSIPP Discussion Paper 08E012, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Kozo Kiyota & Robert M. Stern, 2006.
"Computational Analysis of the Menu of US‐Japan Trade Policies,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(6), pages 805-855, June.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Kozo Kiyota & Robert M. Stern, 2004. "Computational Analysis of the Menu of U.S.-Japan Trade Policies," Working Papers 515, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Kozo Kiyota & Robert M. Stern, 2004. "Computational Analysis of the Menu of U.S.-Japan Trade Policies," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-63, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Chunding Li & John Whalley, 2012. "China and the TPP: A Numerical Simulation Assessment of the Effects Involved," NBER Working Papers 18090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael G. Plummer & Fan Zhai, 2012. "The Trans-Pacific Partnership and Asia-Pacific Integration: A Quantitative Assessment," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6642, February.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Kimura, Fukunari, 2014. "How do free trade agreements reduce tariff rates and non-tariff barriers?," IDE Discussion Papers 446, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ken Itakura & Hiro Lee, 2012.
"Welfare Changes And Sectoral Adjustments Of Asia-Pacific Countries Under Alternative Sequencings Of Free Trade Agreements,"
Global Journal of Economics (GJE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(02), pages 1-22.
- Ken Itakura & Hiro Lee, 2012. "Welfare Changes and Sectoral Adjustments of Asia-Pacific Countries under Alternative Sequencings of Free Trade Agreements," OSIPP Discussion Paper 12E005, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael G. Plummer & Fan Zhai, 2012. "ASEAN Economic Community: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 93-118, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Global Economic Prospects, January 2016," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 23435.
- Diego A. Cerdeiro, 2016. "Estimating the Effects of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) on Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC)," IMF Working Papers 16/101, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael G. Plummer, 2016. "The Economic Effects of the Trans-Pacific Partnership: New Estimates," Working Paper Series WP16-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0090-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTPP; RCEP; CGE model; Japan; agricultural policy reform;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-04-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2014-04-11 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-INT-2014-04-11 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osp:wpaper:14e003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Akiko Murashita). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iposujp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.