The effects of Mega-Regional Trade Agreements on Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hiau LooiKee & Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2009.
"Estimating Trade Restrictiveness Indices,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(534), pages 172-199, January.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006. "Estimating Trade Restrictiveness Indices," CEPR Discussion Papers 5576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006. "Estimating trade restrictiveness indices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3840, The World Bank.
- Inkyo Cheong, 2013. "Negotiations for the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement : Evaluation and Implications for East Asian Regionalism," Governance Working Papers 23508, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kuroda, Sachiko & Yamamoto, Isamu, 2008.
"Estimating Frisch labor supply elasticity in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 566-585, December.
- Sachiko Kuroda & Isamu Yamamoto, 2007. "Estimating Frisch Labor Supply Elasticity in Japan," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-05, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Houssein Boumellassa & Hugo Valin, 2009.
"Vietnam's Accession to the WTO: Expost Evaluation in a Dynamic Perspective,"
Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 118, pages 13-42.
- Houssein Guimbard & Hugo Valin, 2008. "Vietnam's Accession to the WTO: Ex-Post Evaluation in a Dynamic Perspective," Working Papers 2008-31, CEPII research center.
- Russell Hillberry & Xiaohui Zhang, 2018.
"Policy and performance in customs: Evaluating the trade facilitation agreement,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 438-480, May.
- Hillberry,Russell Henry & Zhang,Xiaohui & Hillberry,Russell Henry & Zhang,Xiaohui, 2015. "Policy and performance in customs : evaluating the trade facilitation agreement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7211, The World Bank.
- Nguyen Khanh Doanh & Yoon Heo, 2009. "Impacts of Trade Liberalisation Commitments on the Vietnamese Economy: A CGE Approach," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 606-628, April.
- Boileau Loko & Mame Astou Diouf, 2009. "Revisiting the Determinants of Productivity Growth - What’s new?," IMF Working Papers 09/225, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael G. Plummer & Shujiro Urata & Fan Zhai, 2017. "Going It Alone in the Asia-Pacific: Regional Trade Agreements Without the United States," Working Paper Series WP17-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Phuc Huynh & Trang Nguyen & Thanh Duong & Duc Pham, 2017. "Leaning against the Wind Policies on Vietnam’s Economy with DSGE Model," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-1, January.
- Marc J. Melitz, 2003.
"The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1695-1725, November.
- Mark J. Melitz, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," NBER Working Papers 8881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melitz, Marc J, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zhai, Fan, 2008. "Armington Meets Melitz: Introducing Firm Heterogeneity in a Global CGE Model of Trade," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 575-604.
- Emiko Fukase & Will Martin, 2000. "The effects of the United States granting MFN status to Vietnam," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(3), pages 539-559, September.
- Francois, Joseph & Bradley McDonald, 1996.
"Liberalization and Capital Accumulation in the GTAP Model,"
GTAP Technical Papers
310, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Nordstrom, Hakan & Francois, Joseph F. & McDonald, Bradley, 1996. "Liberalization And Capital Accumulation In The Gtap Model," Technical Papers 28711, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Rahul Anand & Kevin C Cheng & Sidra Rehman & Longmei Zhang, 2014. "Potential Growth in Emerging Asia," IMF Working Papers 14/02, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin, Will, 2001.
"A Quantitative Evaluation of Vietnam's Accession to the ASEAN Free Trade Area,"
Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 545-567.
- Fukase, Emiko & Martin, Will, 1999. "A Quantitative evaluation of Vietnam's accession to the ASEAN Free Trade Area," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2220, The World Bank.
- John Gilbert & Taiji Furusawa & Robert Scollay, 2018. "The economic impact of the Transâ€ Pacific Partnership: What have we learned from CGE simulation?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 831-865, March.
- Hiep Ngoc Luu & Vu Quang Trinh & Nam Hoai Vu, 2017. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Accelerate the Vietnamese Economic Growth? A Simultaneous Equations Approach," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 51(4), pages 331-345, October-D.
- Hiro Lee & Ken Itakura, 2014. "TPP, RCEP, and Japan's Agricultural Policy Reforms," OSIPP Discussion Paper 14E003, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Cheong, Inkyo, 2013. "Negotiations for the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement: Evaluation and Implications for East Asian Regionalism," ADBI Working Papers 428, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Roland-Holst, David & Tarp, Finn & Dinh, Van An & Thanh, Vo Tri & Huong, Pham Lan & Dinh, Hien Minh, 2002. "Vietnam’s Accession to the World Trade Organization: Economic Projections to 2020," MPRA Paper 29417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael G. Plummer & Fan Zhai, 2012. "ASEAN Economic Community: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 93-118, June.
- Inkyo Cheong, 2013. "Negotiations for the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement : Evaluation and Implications for East Asian Regionalism," Trade Working Papers 23508, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Lionel Fontagné & Amélie Guillin & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2011. "Estimations of Tariff Equivalents for the Services Sectors," Working Papers 2011-24, CEPII research center.
- Christian Bodewig & Reena Badiani-Magnusson & Kevin Macdonald & David Newhouse & Jan Rutkowski, 2014. "Skilling Up Vietnam : Preparing the Workforce for a Modern Market Economy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18778, June.
- David Vanzetti & Pham Lan Huong, 2006. "Vietnam's Trade Policy Dilemmas," Trade Working Papers 22036, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rahul Anand & Kevin C Cheng & Sidra Rehman & Longmei Zhang, 2014. "Potential Growth in Emerging Asia," IMF Working Papers 14/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Kawasaki, Kenichi, 2015. "The relative significance of EPAs in Asia-Pacific," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 19-30.
More about this item
KeywordsVietnam's economy; Mega-Regional Trade Agreement; Computable general equilibrium model; Structural change; Middle income trap;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:4-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.