Policy and performance in customs: Evaluating the trade facilitation agreement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hillberry,Russell Henry & Zhang,Xiaohui & Hillberry,Russell Henry & Zhang,Xiaohui, 2015. "Policy and performance in customs : evaluating the trade facilitation agreement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7211, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Volpe Martincus, 2016. "Out of the Border Labyrinth: An Assessment of Trade Facilitation Initiatives in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 96856, February.
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Roberta Piermartini, 2016.
"Making (Small) Firms Happy. The Heterogeneous Effect of Trade Facilitation Measures,"
2016-08, CEPII research center.
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Roberta Piermartini, 2017. "Making (Small) Firms Happy. The Heterogeneous Effect of Trade Facilitation Measures," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01476546, HAL.
- Fontagné, Lionel & Orefice, Gianluca & Piermartini, Roberta, 2016. "Making (small) firms happy: The heterogeneous effect of trade facilitation measures," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2016-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Lionel Gérard Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Roberta Piermartini, 2016. "Making (Small) Firms Happy. The Heterogeneous Effect of Trade Facilitation Measures," CESifo Working Paper Series 5899, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jaime DE MELO & Ben SHEPHERD, 2018. "The Economics of Non-Tariff Measures: A Primer," Working Papers P212, FERDI.
- repec:idb:idbbks:7994 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beckman, Jayson & Dyck, John & Heerman, Kari, 2017. "The Global Landscape of Agricultural Trade, 1995-2014," Economic Information Bulletin 265270, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr & Richard Sellner, 2018. "Revisiting Time as a Trade Barrier: Evidence from a Panel Structural Gravity Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 7426, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bernard Hoekman & Dominique Njinkeu, 2017. "Integrating Africa: Some Trade Policy Research Priorities and Challenges," RSCAS Working Papers 2017/43, European University Institute.
- Utsav Kumar & Ben Shepherd & Roselle Dime, 2018. "Trade Costs, Time, and Supply Chain Reliability," Working Papers id:12826, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:26:y:2018:i:2:p:438-480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.