Policy and performance in customs : evaluating the trade facilitation agreement
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fontagné, Lionel & Orefice, Gianluca & Piermartini, Roberta, 2016.
"Making (small) firms happy: The heterogeneous effect of trade facilitation measures,"
WTO Staff Working Papers
ERSD-2016-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Roberta Piermartini, 2016. "Making (Small) Firms Happy. The Heterogeneous Effect of Trade Facilitation Measures," Working Papers 2016-08, CEPII research center.
- Lionel Gérard Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Roberta Piermartini, 2016. "Making (Small) Firms Happy. The Heterogeneous Effect of Trade Facilitation Measures," CESifo Working Paper Series 5899, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Roberta Piermartini, 2017. "Making (Small) Firms Happy. The Heterogeneous Effect of Trade Facilitation Measures," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01476546, HAL.
- Utsav Kumar & Ben Shepherd & Roselle Dime, 2018. "Trade Costs, Time, and Supply Chain Reliability," Working Papers id:12826, eSocialSciences.
- Christian Volpe Martincus, 2016. "Out of the Border Labyrinth: An Assessment of Trade Facilitation Initiatives in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 96856, February.
- Beckman, Jayson & Dyck, John & Heerman, Kari, 2017. "The Global Landscape of Agricultural Trade, 1995-2014," Economic Information Bulletin 265270, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- repec:idb:idbbks:7994 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Hoekman & Dominique Njinkeu, 2017. "Integrating Africa: Some Trade Policy Research Priorities and Challenges," RSCAS Working Papers 2017/43, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Trade and Trade Rules; Trade Facilitation; National Governance; Government Policies; Youth and Governance; Governance Indicators; Transport Services; Ports&Waterways;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2015-03-22 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:7211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.