The effects of the United States granting MFN status to Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin,Will & Winters,L. Alan (ed.), 1996. "The Uruguay Round and the Developing Countries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521586016, March.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Martin, W. & Winters, L.A., 1995. "The Uruguay Round and the Developing Countries," World Bank - Discussion Papers 307, World Bank.
- James E. Anderson & Will Martin, 1996. "The Welfare Analysis of Fiscal Policy: A Simple Unified Account," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 316., Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fukase, Emiko, 2013. "Foreign job opportunities and internal migration in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6420, The World Bank.
- To, Minh Thu & Lee, Hiro, 2014.
"Assessing the impacts of deeper trade reform in Vietnam in a general equilibrium framework,"
82271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- To Minh Thu & Hiro Lee, 2017. "Assessing the Impacts of Deeper Trade Reform in Vietnam in a General Equilibrium Framework," OSIPP Discussion Paper 17E005, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Elena Ianchovichina & Aaditya Mattoo & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2001.
"Unrestricted Market Access for Sub‐Saharan Africa: How Much Is It Worth and Who Pays?,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 10(4), pages 410-432.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Mattoo, Aaditya & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001. "Unrestricted Market Access for Sub-Saharan Africa: How Much is it Worth and Who Pays?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Mattoo, Aaditya & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001. "Unrestricted market access for Sub-Saharan Africa - How much is it worth and who pays?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2595, The World Bank.
- Houssein Boumellassa & Hugo Valin, 2009.
"Vietnam's Accession to the WTO: Expost Evaluation in a Dynamic Perspective,"
CEPII research center, issue 118, pages 13-42.
- Houssein Guimbard & Hugo Valin, 2008. "Vietnam's Accession to the WTO: Ex-Post Evaluation in a Dynamic Perspective," Working Papers 2008-31, CEPII research center.
- Fukase,Emiko & Martin,William J., 2015. "Economic implications of a potential free trade agreement between India and the United States," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7212, The World Bank.
- Emiko Fukase, 2014. "Job Opportunities in Foreign Firms and Internal Migration in Vietnam," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 279-299, September.
- Fukase, Emiko, 2013. "Export Liberalization, Job Creation, and the Skill Premium: Evidence from the US–Vietnam Bilateral Trade Agreement (BTA)," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 317-337.
- Kathuria, Sanjay & Martin, Will & Bhardwaj, Anjali, 2001. "Implications for South Asian countries for abolishing the Multifibre Arrangement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2721, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:136:y:2000:i:3:p:539-559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .