Dragon by the Tail, Dragon by the Head, Bilateralism and Globalism in East Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shujiro Urata & Hiroki Kawai, 2000. "Intrafirm Technology Transfer by Japanese Manufacturing Firms in Asia," NBER Chapters,in: The Role of Foreign Direct Investment in East Asian Economic Development, pages 49-77 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hiro Lee & David Roland-Holst, 1994. "Trade Liberalization and Employment Linkages in the Pacific Basin," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 94, OECD Publishing.
- Don Fullerton, 1983.
"Transition Losses of Partially Mobile Industry-Specific Capital,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 98(1), pages 107-125.
- Don Fullerton, 1980. "Transition Losses of Partially Mobile Industry-Specific Capital," NBER Working Papers 0520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sébastien Dessus & Kiichiro Fukasaku & Raed Safadi, 2001. "Multilateral Tariff Liberalisation and the Developing Countries," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 18, OECD Publishing.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813108448_0017 is not listed on IDEAS
- C. Fred Bergsten & C. Randall Henning, 1996. "Global Economic Leadership and the Group of Seven," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 45.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2017.
"Trade liberalization, product variety and growth in a small open economy: a quantitative assessment,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 17, pages 389-414
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 2002. "Trade liberalization, product variety and growth in a small open economy: a quantitative assessment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 247-272, March.
- Lluch, Constantino, 1973. "The extended linear expenditure system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 21-32, April.
- Martin, W. & Winters, L.A., 1995. "The Uruguay Round and the Developing Countries," World Bank - Discussion Papers 307, World Bank.
- Arvind Panagariya & Jagdish Bhagwati, 1996. "The Economics of Preferential Trade Agreements," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 51856, June.
- Kemp, Murray C. & Wan, Henry Jr., 1976. "An elementary proposition concerning the formation of customs unions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 95-97, February.
- Lee, Hiro & Woodall, Brian, 1998. "Political feasibility and empirical assessments of a Pacific free trade area," MPRA Paper 82340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish & Greenaway, David & Panagariya, Arvind, 1998. "Trading Preferentially: Theory and Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1128-1148, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- d'Artis Kancs, 2010.
"Structural Estimation of Variety Gains from Trade Integration in Asia,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 43(3), pages 270-288.
- d’Artis Kancs, 2009. "Structural Estimation of Variety Gains from Trade Integration in Asia," Working Papers 2009.7, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
More about this item
KeywordsDragon; Head; Bilateralism; Globalism;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.