Intrafirm Technology Transfer by Japanese Manufacturing Firms in Asia
In: The Role of Foreign Direct Investment in East Asian Economic Development, NBER-EASE Volume 9
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blomstrom, Magnus, 1986. "Multinationals and market structure in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 523-530, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:2:p:203-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sotiris Blanas & Adnan Seric, 2017. "Knowledge Transfer and Intra-Firm Trade," Working Papers 178612931, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Godbertha Kinyondo & Margaret Mabugu, 2008. "The General Equilibrium Effects of a Productivity Increase on the Economy and Gender in South Africa," Working Papers 200801, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Minsoo Lee & MoonJoong Tcha, 2004.
"The color of money: The effects of foreign direct investment on economic growth in transition economies,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 140(2), pages 211-229, June.
- Minsoo Lee & MoonJoong Tcha, 2002. "The Color of Money: The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Economic Growth in Transition Economies," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 02-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Klein, Michael & Aaron, Carl & Hadjimichael, Bita, 2001. "Foreign direct investment and poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2613, The World Bank.
- Merlevede, Bruno & Schoors, Koen & Spatareanu, Mariana, 2014. "FDI Spillovers and Time since Foreign Entry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 108-126.
- Moran, Theodore H., 2008. "A perspective from the MNE Declaration to the present : mistakes, surprises, and newly important policy implications," ILO Working Papers 994176173402676, International Labour Organization.
- Bruno Merlevede & Victoria Purice, 2014. "Distance, Time since Foreign Entry, and Knowledge Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/896, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- World Bank, 2002. "Brazil : The New Growth Agenda, Volume 2. Detailed Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15287, The World Bank.
- Takatoshi Ito, 2000. "Capital Flows in Asia," NBER Chapters,in: Capital Flows and the Emerging Economies: Theory, Evidence, and Controversies, pages 255-296 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Merlevede & Koen Schoors & Mariana Spatareanu, 2010. "FDI Spillovers and the Timing of Foreign Entry," LICOS Discussion Papers 26710, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- HOSONO Kaoru & MIYAKAWA Daisuke & TAKIZAWA Miho, 2017. "Do Overseas Subsidiaries Benefit from Parent Firms' Intangibles?," Discussion papers 17073, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:417617 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farrokh Nourzad & David Greenwold & Rui Yang, 2014. "The Interaction Between FDI and Infrastructure Capital in The Development Process," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(2), pages 203-212, May.
- Bruno Merlevede & Koen Schoors & Mariana Spatareanu, 2010. "Knowledge Spillovers and the Timing of Foreign Entry," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2010-001, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Roland-Holst, David & Tarp, Finn & Huong, Pham Lan & Thanh, Vo Tri, 2003. "Dragon by the Tail, Dragon by the Head, Bilateralism and Globalism in East Asia," MPRA Paper 29423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodore H Moran, 2016. "The Role of Industrial Policy as a Development Tool: New Evidence from the Globalization of Trade-and-Investment," Working Papers id:8423, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .