Multilateral Tariff Liberalisation and the Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Safet KURTOVIC & Blerim HALILI & Nehat MAXHUNI, 2017. "The effect of preferential tariffs of the EU: Some evidence from B&H," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 247-262, September.
- Lucian Cernat & Sam Laird & Alessandro Turrini, 2003. "How Important are Market Access Issues for Developing Countries in the Doha Agenda?," International Trade 0302004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Hiro & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2004. "EU enlargement and its impacts on East Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 843-860, January.
- Hiro Lee & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2007.
"Regional Integration, Sectoral Adjustments and Natural Groupings in East Asia,"
OSIPP Discussion Paper
07E008, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Lee, Hiro & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2008. "Regional integration, sectoral adjustments and natural groupings in East Asia," MPRA Paper 82283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claus Astrup & Sébastien Dessus, 2001. "Exporting Labor or Goods? Long-Term Implications for The Palestinian Economy," Working Papers 0131, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 2001.
- Rolf Langhammer, 2005.
"China and the G-21: A New North–South Divide in the WTO after Cancún?,"
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 339-358.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 2004. "China and the G-21: a new North-South divide in the WTO after Cancún?," Kiel Working Papers 1194, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hess, Sebastian, 2005. "An Econometric Model of CGE Simulations," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24713, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thomas W. Hertel & L. Alan Winters, 2006. "Poverty and the WTO : Impacts of the Doha Development Agenda," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7411, June.
- Lee, Hiro & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2006.
"Deep integration and its impacts on non-members: EU enlargement and East Asia,"
82286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiro Lee & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2006. "Deep Integration and Its Impacts on Nonmembers: EU Enlargement and East Asia," Discussion Paper Series 184, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Nakgyoon Choi, 2010. "General Equilibrium Analysis of DDA Trade Liberalization : Assessment of Alternative Scenarios," Trade Working Papers 23109, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2003.
"Tous unis contre le protectionnisme des pays du Nord ?,"
Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 84(1), pages 95-130.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2003. "Tous unis contre le protectionnisme des pays du Nord ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/690, Sciences Po.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2004. "Tous unis contre le protectionisme des pays du Nord," International Trade 0411006, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Dec 2004.
- Michael A. Clemens, 2011. "Economics and Emigration: Trillion-Dollar Bills on the Sidewalk?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(3), pages 83-106, Summer.
- Lee, Hiro & Owen, Robert F. & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2009.
"Regional integration in Asia and its effects on the EU and North America,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 240-254, May.
- Hiro Lee & Robert F. Owen & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2008. "Regional Integration in Asia and Its Effects on the EU and North America," OSIPP Discussion Paper 08E012, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- World Bank, 2002. "Long-Term Policy Options for the Palestinian Economy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15274, The World Bank.
- Diao, Xinshen & Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Robinson, Sherman & Orden, David, 2005. "Tell me where it hurts, an' I'll tell you who to call," MTID discussion papers 84, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2005. "Global impacts of Doha trade reform scenarios on poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3735, The World Bank.
- Roland-Holst, David & Tarp, Finn & Huong, Pham Lan & Thanh, Vo Tri, 2003. "Dragon by the Tail, Dragon by the Head, Bilateralism and Globalism in East Asia," MPRA Paper 29423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Astrup Claus & Dessus Sebastien, 2005. "Exporting Goods or Exporting Labor?: Long-term Implications for the Palestinian Economy," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 38-60, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaab:18-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.