The effect of preferential tariffs of the EU: Some evidence from B&H
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2003.
"Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 170-192, March.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2000. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 485, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2001. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 8079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kurtovic, Safet & Halili, Blerim & Maxhuni, Nehat, 2016. "Bilateral Trade Elasticity: B&H versus its seven trade partners," MPRA Paper 72297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu, 2013.
"How serious is the omission of bilateral tariff rates in gravity?,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 81-94.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu, 2011. "How serious is the omission of bilateral tariff rates in gravity?," IDE Discussion Papers 311, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2009.
"Trade Specialisation and Economic Convergence: Evidence from Two Eastern European Countries,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
875, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2011. "Trade Specialisation and Economic Convergence: Evidence from two Eastern European Countries," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_071, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Christophe Rault & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2009. "Trade Specialisation And Economic Convergence: Evidence From Two Eastern European Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp959, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Hansen, Jørgen Drud & Sala, Davide, 2013. "On the Equivalence of Tariffs and Quotas for Customs Unions," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 11/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2010. "A theory of dynamic tariff and quota retaliation," MPRA Paper 27656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:9:p:1807-1835 is not listed on IDEAS
- Buch, Claudia M. & Kleinert, Jorn & Toubal, Farid, 2004.
"The distance puzzle: on the interpretation of the distance coefficient in gravity equations,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 293-298, June.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Kleinert, Jörn & Toubal, Farid, 2003. "The Distance Puzzle: On the Interpretation of the Distance Coefficient in Gravity Equations," Kiel Working Papers 1159, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Claudia Buch & Jörn Kleinert & Farid Toubal, 2004. "The Distance Puzzle: On the Interpretation of the Distance Coefficient in Gravity Equations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00311582, HAL.
- Gianluca Orefice, 2017.
"Non-Tariff Measures, Specific Trade Concerns and Tariff Reduction,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(9), pages 1807-1835, September.
- Gianluca Orefice, 2015. "Non-Tariff Measures, Specific Trade Concerns and Tariff Reduction," Working Papers 2015-30, CEPII research center.
- Sébastien Dessus & Kiichiro Fukasaku & Raed Safadi, 2001. "Multilateral Tariff Liberalisation and the Developing Countries," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 18, OECD Publishing.
- Kurtovic, Safet & Halili, Blerim & Maxhuni, Nehat, 2016. "Liberalization of Trade with Leading Trade Partners: Some Evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina," MPRA Paper 75053, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Nov 2016.
- Safet Kurtovic & Sead Talovic, 2015. "Liberalization of Trade with the European Union and its Impact on the Reduction in Central European Free Trade Agreement 2006 Trade Balance Deficit," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 552-565.
- Aradhana Aggarwal, 2004. "Impact of tariff reduction on exports: A quantitative assessment of Indian exports to US," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 120, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
More about this item
KeywordsTariffs; Export; Sectors; Gravity equation.;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksp:journ1:v:4:y:2017:i:3:p:247-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bilal KARGI). General contact details of provider: http://www.kspjournals.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.