An Analysis of Tariff Reductions in the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP): Implications for the Indian Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narayanan, G. Badri, 2016. "A comment on potential effects of a trans-pacific partnership on forest industries," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 262-263.
- Muhammad Aamir Khan & Naseeb Zada & Kakali Mukhopadhyay, 2018. "Economic implications of the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) on Pakistan: a CGE approach," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 7(1), pages 1-20, December.
- World Bank, "undated". "South Asia Economic Focus, Spring 2017," World Bank Other Operational Studies 26373, The World Bank.
- Habtamu Shiferaw Amogne & Taiji Hagiwara, 2021. "Impact of alternative regional trade arrangements on the Ethiopian economy," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 10(1), pages 1-26, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGTAP; TPP; CGE; India;
All these keywords.
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:mareco:v:10:y:2016:i:1:p:1-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ncaer.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.