Mega-regional trade Agreements: Costly distractions for developing countries?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sangeeta Khorana & Badri Narayan G., 2017. "Mega-Regional Trade Agreements: Costly Distractions for Developing Countries?," BAFES Working Papers BAFES09, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hiau LooiKee & Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2009.
"Estimating Trade Restrictiveness Indices,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(534), pages 172-199, January.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006. "Estimating Trade Restrictiveness Indices," CEPR Discussion Papers 5576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006. "Estimating trade restrictiveness indices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3840, The World Bank.
- Chappuis, Thomas & Terrie Walmsley, 2011. "Projections for World CGE Model Baselines," GTAP Research Memoranda 3728, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Ianchovichina,Elena & Walmsley,Terrie L. (ed.), 2012. "Dynamic Modeling and Applications for Global Economic Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107002432.
- Kerr, William A., 2003. "The Efficacy of TRIPS: Incentives, Capacity and Threats," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 4(1), pages 1-14.
- James D. Gaisford & Jill E. Hobbs & William A. Kerr, 2007. "Will the TRIPS Agreement Foster Appropriate Biotechnologies for Developing Countries?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 199-217, June.
- Taiji Hagiwara & Yoichi Matsubayashi, 2014. "Capital Accumulation, Vintage and Productivity: The Japanese Experience," Discussion Papers 1418, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Terrie L. Walmsley & Thomas W. Hertel & Elena Ianchovichina, 2006. "Assessing The Impact Of China'S Wto Accession On Investment," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 315-339, October.
- Hiro Lee & Ken Itakura, 2014. "TPP, RCEP, and Japan's Agricultural Policy Reforms," OSIPP Discussion Paper 14E003, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Ianchovichina,Elena & Walmsley,Terrie L. (ed.), 2012. "Dynamic Modeling and Applications for Global Economic Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107011694.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rob Dellink & Dominique Van der Mensbrugghe & Bert Saveyn, 2020. "Shaping Baseline Scenarios of Economic Activity with CGE Models: Introduction to the Special Issue," Journal of Global Economic Analysis, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 5(1), pages 1-27, June.
- Narayanan, Badri G. & Taheripour, Farzad & Hertel, Thomas W. & Sahin, Sebnem & Escurra, Jorge J., 2015. "Water Scarcity in South Asia: A Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205651, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2018.
"Fertility and savings contractions in China: Long‐run global implications,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(11), pages 3194-3220, November.
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2016. "Fertility And Savings Contractions In China: Long-Run Global Implications," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 16-24, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Erwin Corong & Thomas Hertel & Robert McDougall & Marinos Tsigas & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2017. "The Standard GTAP Model, version 7," Journal of Global Economic Analysis, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 2(1), pages 1-119, June.
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2016.
"Contractions in Chinese Fertility and Savings: Long-run Domestic and Global Implications,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued), in: Iris Day & John Simon (ed.),Structural Change in China: Implications for Australia and the World,
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2016. "Contractions in Chinese Fertility and Savings: Long run domestic and global implications," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 16-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2016. "Contractions in Chinese fertility and savings: long run domestic and global implications," CAMA Working Papers 2016-12, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kornkarun Cheewatrakoolpong & Somprawin Manprasert, 2015. "Trade Diversification and Crisis Transmission: A Case Study of Thailand," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 385-408, December.
- Diego A. Cerdeiro, 2016. "Estimating the Effects of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) on Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC)," IMF Working Papers 2016/101, International Monetary Fund.
- Aguiar, Angel H. & Walmsley, Terrie L., 2014.
"The importance of timing in the U.S. response to undocumented immigrants: A recursive dynamic approach,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 253-262.
- Aguiar, Angel & Terrie Walmsley, 2013. "The Importance of Timing in the U.S. response to Undocumented Immigrants: A Recursive Dynamic Approach," GTAP Working Papers 4266, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Lakatos, Csilla & Walmsley, Terrie, 2012. "Investment creation and diversion effects of the ASEAN–China free trade agreement," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 766-779.
- Zhongyu Ma & Songfeng Cai & Weifeng Ye & Alun Gu, 2019. "Linking Emissions Trading Schemes: Economic Valuation of a Joint China–Japan–Korea Carbon Market," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-12, September.
- Wolfgang Britz & Yaghoob Jafari & Alexandr Nekhay & Roberto Roson, 2020. "Modeling Trade and Income Distribution in Six Developing Countries A dynamic general equilibrium analysis up to the year 2050," Working Papers 2020:03, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Van Ha, Pham & Kompas, Tom & Nguyen, Hoa Thi Minh & Long, Chu Hoang, 2017.
"Building a better trade model to determine local effects: A regional and intertemporal GTAP model,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 102-113.
- Pham Van Ha & Tom Kompas & Hoa-Thi-Minh Nguyen & Chu Hoang Long, 2018. "Building a better trade model to determine local effects: A regional and intertemporal GTAP model," Crawford School Research Papers 1802, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Wolfgang Britz & Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2019. "SSP Long Run Scenarios for European NUTS2 Regions," Working Papers 2019: 22, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Muhammad Zeshan & Jong-Hwan Ko, 2019. "An Analysis of Adaption Policies to Climate Change: Gdyn-W Model," PIDE-Working Papers 2019:159, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Ferraz, Lucas Pedreira do Couto & Ribeiro, Marcel Bertini, 2018. "New Tools for the CGE Analysis of PTAs in the era of Non-Tariff Barriers and Global Value Chains: The case of Mercosur and China," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 72(3), August.
- Angel Aguiar & Badri Narayanan & Robert McDougall, 2016. "An Overview of the GTAP 9 Data Base," Journal of Global Economic Analysis, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 1(1), pages 181-208, June.
- Kikuchi, Tomoo & Yanagida, Kensuke & Vo, Huong, 2018. "The effects of Mega-Regional Trade Agreements on Vietnam," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 4-19.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael G. Plummer, 2016. "The Economic Effects of the Trans-Pacific Partnership: New Estimates," Working Paper Series WP16-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Wolfgang Britz & Roberto Roson, 2018. "Exploring Long Run Structural Change with a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2018: 12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Chris Milner, 2013. "Declining Protection in Developing Countries: Fact or Fiction?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(6), pages 689-700, June.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment policy (I18); Economic integration (F15); Trade policy (F13);
All these keywords.
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0090-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.