(90%) Keele Management School Staffordshire, United Kingdom
University of Keele
RePEc:edi:sekeeuk (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) School of Management and Business Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
: 01970 622500
Cledwyn Building, Aberystwyth SY23 3DD
RePEc:edi:deabeuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Narayanan G, Badri & Khorana, Sangeeta, 2011. "Does tariff escalation affect export shares: The case of cotton and coffee in global trade," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103946, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sushil Mohan & Sangeeta Khorana & Homagni Choudhury, 2013. "Why Developing Countries Have Failed to Increase Their Exports of Agricultural Processed Products," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 48-64, February.
- Sangeeta Khorana & Sujitha Subramanian, 2012. "Potential Accession to the WTO Government Procurement Agreement: A Case-Study on India," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 287-309, March.
- Khorana, Sangeeta & Kimbugwe, Kato, 2009. "Assessing the Welfare Effects of the East African Community Customs Union’s Transition Arrangements on Uganda," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 24, pages 685-708.
- Khorana, Sangeeta, 2008. "The Developmental Relevance of Tariff Rate Quotas as a Market Access Instrument: An Analysis of Swiss Agricultural Imports," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 9(2).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Sangeeta Khorana & Sujitha Subramanian, 2012.
"Potential Accession to the WTO Government Procurement Agreement: A Case-Study on India,"
Journal of International Economic Law,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 287-309, March.
- Sangeeta Khorana & Maria Garcia, 2013. "European Union–India Trade Negotiations: One Step Forward, One Back?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 684-700, July.
- Sangeeta Khorana & Kirsten Ferguson-Boucher & William A. Kerr, 2015. "Governance Issues in the EU's e-Procurement Framework," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 292-310, March.
- Jan Orbie & Sangeeta Khorana, 2015. "Normative versus market power Europe? The EU-India trade agreement," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 253-264, September.
- Sangeeta Khorana & Anand Asthana, 2014. "EU FTA negotiations with India: The question of liberalisation of public procurement," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 251-263, September.
- Khorana, Sangeeta & Kimbugwe, Kato, 2009.
"Assessing the Welfare Effects of the East African Community Customs Union’s Transition Arrangements on Uganda,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 24, pages 685-708.
- Othieno, Lawrence & Shinyekwa, Isaac, 2011. "Trade, Revenue And Welfare Effects Of The East African Community Customs Union Principle Of Asymmetry On Uganda: An Application Of Wits-Smart Simulation Model," Research Series 150480, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sangeeta Khorana should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.