Report NEP-NET-2020-12-21This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Alfonso Rosa GarcÃa issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Péter Bayer & Ani Guerdjikova, 2020. "Optimism leads to optimality: Ambiguity in network formation," Working Papers hal-03005107, HAL.
- Arianna Agosto & Daniel Felix Ahelegbey, 2020. "Default count-based network models for credit contagion," DEM Working Papers Series 180, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Kene Boun My & Phu Nguyen-Van & Thi Kim Cuong Pham & Anne Stenger & Tuyen Tiet & Nguyen To-The, 2020. "Drivers of organic farming: Lab-in-the-field evidence of the role of social comparison and information nudge in networks in Vietnam," Working Papers of BETA 2020-54, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Daniel Felix Ahelegbey & Paolo Giudici, 2020. "NetVIX - A Network Volatility Index of Financial Markets," DEM Working Papers Series 192, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Chukwudi Henry Dike, 2020. "Strategic Interactions in Financial Networks," 2020 Papers pdi579, Job Market Papers.
- Cynthia Kinnan & Krislert Samphantharak & Robert Townsend & Diego A. Vera Cossio, 2020. "Propagation and Insurance in Village Networks," NBER Working Papers 28089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola, Giancarlo & Cerchiello, Paola & Aste, Tomaso, 2020. "Information network modeling for U.S. banking systemic risk," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 107563, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Federico Martellosio, 2020. "Non-Identifiability in Network Autoregressions," Papers 2011.11084, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2022.
- Daniel Felix Ahelegbey, 2020. "Statistical Modelling of Downside Risk Spillovers," DEM Working Papers Series 193, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Hüser, Anne-Caroline & Kok, Christoffer, 2020. "Contagion accounting," Working Paper Series 2499, European Central Bank.
- Escaith, Hubert & Khorana, Sangeeta, 2020. "Mapping the Commonwealth Countries’ Participation in Global Value Chains," MPRA Paper 104441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent Boucher & Yann Bramoullé, 2020. "Binary Outcomes and Linear Interactions," Working Papers halshs-03031767, HAL.
- Gian Paolo Clemente & Alessandra Cornaro, 2020. "Assessing Systemic Risk in the Insurance Sector via Network Theory," Papers 2011.11394, arXiv.org.
- Hylke Vandenbussche & William Connell Garcia & Wouter Simons, 2019. "Global Value Chains, Trade Shocks and Jobs: An Application to Brexit," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven 663605, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Díaz, Carlos & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2020. "Parents, Neighbors and Youth Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 13906, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ryan M. Hynes & Bernardo S. Buarque & Ronald B. Davies & Dieter F. Kogler, 2020. "Hops, Skip & a Jump - The Regional Uniqueness of Beer Styles," Working Papers 202013, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Ahmad Lashkaripour & Mostafa Beshkar, 2020. "The Cost of Dissolving the WTO: The Role of Global Value Chains," CAEPR Working Papers 2020-005 Classification-, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Daniel Felix Ahelegbey & Oyakhilome Wallace Ibhagui, 2020. "Interconnected Deviations from Covered Interest Parity," DEM Working Papers Series 191, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.