Economic Implications of Deeper Asian Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; Asian FTAs; gravity model of services; preferential trade; regionalism; trade costs and infrastructure;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-02-28 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2009-02-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2009-02-28 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2009-02-28 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:6976. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .