Report NEP-CMP-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beckman, Jayson & Hertel, Thomas, 2009. "Why Previous Estimates of the Cost of Climate Mitigation are Likely Too Low," GTAP Working Papers 2954, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- James Giesecke & G.A. Meagher, 2009. "Population Ageing and Structural Adjustment," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-181, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Ericson, Peter & Flood, Lennart & Wahlberg, Roger, 2009. "SWEtaxben: A Swedish Tax/benefit Micro Simulation Model and an Evaluation of a Swedish Tax Reform," Working Papers in Economics 346, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Francois, Joseph & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2008. "Economic Implications of Deeper Asian Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 6976, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Den Haan, Wouter & Rendahl, Pontus, 2008. "Solving the Incomplete Markets Model with Aggregate Uncertainty using Explicit Aggregation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6963, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Casarico, Alessandra & Sommacal, Alessandro, 2008. "Labour Income Taxation, Human Capital and Growth: The Role of Child Care," CEPR Discussion Papers 7039, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bing Li, 2009. "On the Identification of Fiscal Policy Behavior," Caepr Working Papers 2008-026, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Den Haan, Wouter, 2008. "Comparison of Solutions to the Incomplete Markets Model with Aggregate Uncertainty," CEPR Discussion Papers 7019, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.