Why Previous Estimates of the Cost of Climate Mitigation are Likely Too Low
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yingying Lu & David I. Stern, 2016.
"Substitutability and the Cost of Climate Mitigation Policy,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(1), pages 81-107, May.
- Yingying Lu & David Stern, 2014. "Substitutability and the Cost of Climate Mitigation Policy," EcoMod2014 6692, EcoMod.
- Yingying Lu & David I. Stern, 2014. "Substitutability and the Cost of Climate Mitigation Policy," CAMA Working Papers 2014-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Popp, Michael P. & Fortin, Corey, 2011. "The Impact of Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Crop Agriculture: A Spatial- and Production-Level Analysis," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(1), April.
- Dissou, Yazid & Karnizova, Lilia, 2016.
"Emissions cap or emissions tax? A multi-sector business cycle analysis,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 169-188.
- Yazid Dissou & Lilia Karnizova, 2012. "Emissions Cap or Emissions Tax? A Multi-sector Business Cycle Analysis," Working Papers 1210E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- De Miguel, Carlos J. & Ludeña, Carlos & Schuschny, Andrés Ricardo, 2012. "Climate change and reduction of CO2 emissions: the role of developing countries in carbon trade markets," Medio Ambiente y Desarrollo 150, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Popp, Michael P. & Niederman, Zara & Brye, Kristofor R. & Matlock, Marty B., 2012. "How Potential Carbon Policies Could Affect Where and How Cotton Is Produced in the United States," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 41(2), August.
- McFadden, Brandon R. & Nalley, L. Lanier & Popp, Michael P., 2013.
"How Greenhouse Gas Emission Policy and Industry Pressure Could Affect Producer Selection of Rice Cultivars,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(2), August.
- McFadden, Brandon R. & Nalley, L. Lanier & Popp, Michael P., 2013. "How Greenhouse Gas Emission Policy and Industry Pressure Could Affect Producer Selection of Rice Cultivars," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(02), pages 325-348, August.
- Chantret, Francois & Gohin, Alexandre, 2009. "The Long-Run Impact of Energy Prices on World Agricultural Markets: The Role of Macro-Economic Linkages," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51560, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Honkatukia, Juha & Kaitila, Ville & Kotilainen, Markku & Niemi, Janne, 2012. "Global trade and climate policy scenarios â€“ Impact on Finland," Working Papers 37, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Yazid Dissou & Lilia Karnizova & Qian Sun, 2015.
"Industry-level Econometric Estimates of Energy-Capital-Labor Substitution with a Nested CES Production Function,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(1), pages 107-121, March.
- Yazid Dissou & Lilia Karnizova & Qian Sun, 2012. "Industry-level Econometric Estimates of Energy-capital-labour Substitution with a Nested CES Production Function," Working Papers 1214E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Zha, Donglan & Zhou, Dequn, 2014. "The elasticity of substitution and the way of nesting CES production function with emphasis on energy input," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 793-798.
- Enrica De Cian & Ramiro Parrado, 2012. "Technology Spillovers Embodied in International Trade: Intertemporal, regional and sectoral effects in a global CGE," Working Papers 2012.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lyman, Nathaniel & Nalley, Lawton Lanier, 2013. "Incentivizing Net Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reductions in Rice Production: The Case of Arkansas Rice," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(01), February.
- Gohin, A. & Chantret, F., 2010. "The long-run impact of energy prices on world agricultural markets: The role of macro-economic linkages," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 333-339, January.
- Kuik, Onno & Hofkes, Marjan, 2010. "Border adjustment for European emissions trading: Competitiveness and carbon leakage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1741-1748, April.
- Zha, Donglan & Ding, Ning, 2015. "Threshold characteristic of energy efficiency on substitution between energy and non-energy factors," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 180-187.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-02-28 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2009-02-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-02-28 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gta:workpp:2954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.