Economic Implications of Deeper Asian Integration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
More about this item
Keywordsregionalism; Asia FTAs; ASEAN; preferential trade; gravity model of services trade; trade costs and infrastructure;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-11-04 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-INT-2008-11-04 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2008-11-04 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jku:econwp:2008_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (René Böheim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlinzat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .