Report NEP-CWA-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gupta, Poonam & Hasan, Rana & Kumar, Utsav, 2009. "Big Reforms but Small Payoffs: Explaining the Weak Record of Growth and Employment in Indian Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 13496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:13571 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kala Seetharam Sridhar, 2009. "Cities with Suburbs: Evidence from India," Working Papers id:1867, eSocialSciences.
- Anne O. Krueger, 2009. "The Missing Middle," Working Papers id:1864, eSocialSciences.
- Anastasia Angueletou-Marteau, 2008. "Informal water suppliers meeting water needs in the peri-urban territories of Mumbai, an Indian perspective," Post-Print halshs-00363464, HAL.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Valente, Christine & van Soest, Arthur, 2009. "The Puzzle of Muslim Advantage in Child Survival in India," IZA Discussion Papers 4009, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Prakash, Nishith & Howard, Larry, 2008. "Does Employment Quota Explain Occupational Choice Among Disadvantaged Groups? A Natural Experiment from India," MPRA Paper 13573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beaman, Lori & Chattopadhyay, Raghabendra & Duflo, Esther & Pande, Rohini & Topalova, Petia, 2008. "Powerful Women: Does Exposure Reduce Bias?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6922, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:1865 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hamid, Naved, 2008. "Rethinking Pakistan's Development Strategy," MPRA Paper 13491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:467 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diego Puga & Daniel Trefler, 2009. "Wake up and smell the ginseng: International trade and the rise of incremental innovation in low-wage countries," Working Papers 2009-01, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Djankov, Simeon & Ramalho, Rita, 2008. "Employment Laws in Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 7097, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iris Boussiakou, 2008. "Religious Freedom and Minority Rights in Greece: the case of the Muslim minority in western Thrace," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 21, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:13602 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francois, Joseph & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2008. "Economic Implications of Deeper Asian Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 6976, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:460 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Louis S. Thompson, 2009. "Railway and Ports Organization in the Republic of South Africa and Turkey: The Integrator's Paradise?," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/5, OECD Publishing.