Report NEP-INT-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Parsons, Christopher R., 2012. "Do migrants really foster trade ? the trade-migration nexus, a panel approach 1960-2000," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6034, The World Bank.
- Gábor Békés & Lionel Fontagné & Balázs Muraközy & Vincent Vicard, 2012. "How frequently firms export? Evidence from France," Working Papers 2012-06, CEPII research center.
- Jérôme Hergueux, 2012. "How does Religion Bias the Allocation of Foreign Direct Investment? The Role of Institutions," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2012-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Raihan, Selim, 2011. "Economic Corridors in South Asia: Exploring the Benefits of Market Access and Trade Facilitation," MPRA Paper 37883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raihan, Selim, 2012. "SAFTA and the South Asian Countries: Quantitative Assessments of Potential Implications," MPRA Paper 37884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raihan, Selim, 2011. "Employment Effects of FTA Agreements: The Perspectives from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 37885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo E. Giordani & Nadia Rocha & Michele Ruta, 2012. "Food Prices and the Multiplier Effect of Export Policy," Working Papers LuissLab 1297, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Artuc, Erhan, 2012. "Workers'age and the impact of trade shocks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6035, The World Bank.
- Macis, Mario & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2012. "Exports and Wages: Rent Sharing, Workforce Composition or Returns to Skills?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8931, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arnaud Costinot & Jonathan Vogel & Su Wang, 2012. "Global Supply Chains and Wage Inequality," NBER Working Papers 17976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barbara Kotschwar, 2012. "Transportation and Communication Infrastructure in Latin America: Lessons from Asia," Working Paper Series WP12-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Das, Gouranga & Bhattacharya, Swapan K., 2009. "Do south-south trade agreements enhance member countries' trade? evaluating implications for development potential in the context of SAARC," MPRA Paper 37255, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2010.
- Ronald B. Davies & Rodolphe Desbordes, 2012. "Greenfield FDI and Skill Upgrading," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp395, IIIS.
- Ken Itakura & Hiro Lee, 2012. "Welfare Changes and Sectoral Adjustments of Asia-Pacific Countries under Alternative Sequencings of Free Trade Agreements," OSIPP Discussion Paper 12E005, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Keisaku Higashida & Yasuhiro Takarada, 2012. "Does the Acquisition of Mines Benefit Resource-Importing Countries?," Discussion Paper Series 86, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2012.
- Kikuchi, Toru & Marjit, Sugata & Mandal, Biswajit, 2011. "Trade with Time Zone Differences: Factor Market Implications," MPRA Paper 37931, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Mishra, SK, 2012. "A comparative study of trends in globalization using different synthetic indicators," MPRA Paper 38028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Costinot, Arnaud & Donaldson, Dave, 2012. "Ricardo's Theory of Comparative Advantage: Old Idea, New Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 8930, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.