North American Agrifood Market Integration Workshop II: Agrifood Regulatory and Policy Integration under Stress, May 2005, San Antonio, Texas
- 17999 Disruption in the Supply Chain for Beef and Pork: What Has Happened and What Was NAFTA Doing
by Le Roy, Danny G. & Weerahewa, Jeevika & Anderson, David P.
- 17998 Structural Implications of Persistent Disharmony in North American Beef and Pork Industries
by Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Schroeder, Ted C.
- 17997 Agricultural Policies in Selected OECD Countries: Opportunities for Reform
by Ash, Ken
- 17996 Agrifood Market Integration: Perspectives from Developing Countries
by Chaddad, Fabio Ribas & Aguillar, Patricia & Jank, Marcos Sawaya
- 17995 North American Approaches to Regulatory Coordination
by Green, Tina & Hanson, Lynne & Lee, Ling & Fanghanel, Hector & Zahniser, Steven