Cash transfer programs with income multipliers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Wydick, Bruce, 1999. "The Effect of Microenterprise Lending on Child Schooling in Guatemala," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(4), pages 853-869, July.
- Hoddinott, John & Haddad, Lawrence James & Besley, Tim & Adato, Michelle, 2001. "Participation and poverty reduction," FCND briefs 98, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valsecchi, Michele, 2014. "Land property rights and international migration: Evidence from Mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 276-290.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:62:y:2010:i:2:p:351-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- David, Magnaña-Lemus, 2013. "Determinants of Household Food Insecurity in Mexico," 2013: Employment, Immigration and Trade, December 15-17, 2013, Clearwater Beach, Florida 182502, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Schmook, Birgit & Vance, Colin, 2009. "Agricultural Policy, Market Barriers, and Deforestation: The Case of Mexico's Southern Yucatn," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1015-1025, May.
- Zavala-Pineda, María Jesica & Leos-Rodríguez, Juan Antonio & Salas-González, José María & Valdez-Cepeda, Ricardo David & Gómez-Oliver, Luis, 2015. "Las transferencias agrarias en México y su efecto en el sector agropecuario," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(02).
- Dammert, Ana C. & de Hoop, Jacobus & Mvukiyehe, Eric & Rosati, Furio C., 2018.
"Effects of public policy on child labor: Current knowledge, gaps, and implications for program design,"
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 104-123.
- Dammert,Ana C. & De Hoop,Jacobus Joost & Mvukiyehe,Eric & Rosati,Furio Camillo, 2017. "Effects of public policy on child labor : current knowledge, gaps, and implications for program design," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7999, The World Bank.
- Gupta, Anubhab & Taylor, J. Edward & Davis, Benjamin & Luca, Pellerano & Ousmane, Niang, 2016. "Long-term Impacts of Poverty Programs: A Local-economy Cost-benefit Analysis of Lesotho's Child Grants Programme," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235474, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Laure Latruffe & Sophia Davidova & Elodie Douarin & Matthew Gorton, 2010.
"Farm Expansion in Lithuania after Accession to the EU: The Role of CAP Payments in Alleviating Potential Credit Constraints,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 62(2), pages 351-365.
- Latruffe, Laure & Davidova, Sophia & Douarin, Elodie & Gorton, Matthew, 2008. "Farm expansion in Lithuania after accession to the EU: The role of CAP payments in alleviating potential credit constraints," Working Papers 211019, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Laure Latruffe & Sophia Davidova & Elodie Douarin & Matthew Gorton, 2008. "Farm expansion in Lithuania after accession to the EU: The role of CAP payments in alleviating potential credit constraints," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 08-06, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:218-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lisa Pfeiffer & Alejandro López-Feldman & J. Edward Taylor, 2009. "Is off-farm income reforming the farm? Evidence from Mexico," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(2), pages 125-138, March.
- Briones, Roehlano M. & Tolin, Lovely Ann C., 2015. "Options for Supporting Rice Farmers Under a Post-QR Regime: Review and Assessment," Discussion Papers DP 2015-46, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Kishore, Avinash & Joshi, Pramod K. & Pandey, Divya, 2015. "Droughts, Distress and a Conditional Cash Transfer Program to Mitigate the Impact of Droughtin Bihar, India," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212009, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yi, Fujin & Sun, Dingqiang & Zhou, Yingheng, 2015. "Grain subsidy, liquidity constraints and food security—Impact of the grain subsidy program on the grain-sown areas in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 114-124.
- Yi, Fujin & Lu, Wuyi & Zhou, Yingheng, 2015. "Cash Transfers and Multiplier Effect: Lessons from the Grain Subsidy Program in China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211877, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Latruffe, Laure & Davidova, Sophia & Douarin, Elodie & Gorton, Matthew, 2008. "Can the CAP payments facilitate the growth of individual farms in the New Member States post-EU accession?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43611, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Furio C. Rosati, 2016. "Can cash transfers reduce child labor?," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 293-293, September.
- McArthur, Travis, 2016. "Direct Measurement of Efficiency Gains from Land Titling: PROCEDE's Effect upon the Productivity of Mexican Agriculture," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236133, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jose M. Yorobe Jr. & Jauhar Ali & Valerien O. Pede & Roderick M. Rejesus & Orlee. P. Velarde & Huaiyu Wang, 2016. "Yield and income effects of rice varieties with tolerance of multiple abiotic stresses: the case of green super rice (GSR) and flooding in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(3), pages 261-271, May.
- Latruffe, Laure & Davidova, Sophia & Douarin, Elodie & Gorton, Matthew, 2008. "Can the CAP payments facilitate the growth of individual farms in the NMS post-EU accession?," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36861, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Briones, Roehlano M. & Tolin, Lovely Ann C., 2015. "Options for Supporting Rice Farmers Under a Post-QR Regime: Review and Assessment," Research Paper Series DP 2015-46, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fcnddp:99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.