Contact information of North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:naam05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://naamic.tamu.edu/ .
- 163870 United States Animal Health Association
- 163869 Integration of the Veterinary Services of NAFTA Partners
- 163868 The Next Farm Bill
by Thompson, Robert L.
- 163867 A Nafta Approach To Animal Health And Biosecurity: Pipe Dream Or Possibility
by Saprling, David & Caswell, Julie A
- 163866 Agrifood Regulatory and Policy Integration Under Stress - Executive Summary
- 163865 Disruption in the NAFTA Supply Chain for Beef and Cattle: An Evaluation of Possible Policy Responses
by Le Roy, Danny G. & Weerahewa, Jeevika & Anderson, David P.
- 163864 Market and Policy Integration in Times of Crisis
by Knutson, Ronald D. & Ochoa, Rene F.
- 163863 NAFTA’s Underdeveloped Institutions: Did They Contribute to the BSE Crisis?
by Kerr, William A.
- 163862 North American Approaches to Regulatory Coordination
by Green, Tina & Hanson, Lynne & Lee, Ling & Fanghanel, Hector & Zahniser, Steven
- 163861 Structural Implications of Persistent Disharmony in North American Beef and Pork Industries
by Gervais, Jean-Phillipe & Schroeder, Ted
- 163860 Agrifood Market Integration: Perspectives from Developing Countries
by Chaddad, Fabio R. & Aguilar, Patricia & Jank, Marcos S.
- 163859 Agricultural Policies in Selected OECD Countries: Opportunities for Reform
by Ash, Ken