The NAFTA: another futile trade area (AFTA) or a serious approach towards regionalism?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1992|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 1992.
"A North American Free Trade Agreement: Analytical Issues and a Computational Assessment,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 11-30, 01.
- Brown, D.K. & Deardorff, A.V. & Stern, R.M., 1991. "A North American Free Trade Agreement: Analytical Issues and A Computational Assessment," Working Papers 289, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Rolf J. Langhammer, 1990. "Fuelling a New Engine of Growth or Separating Europe from Non-Europe?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 133-155, December.
- John Whalley, 1992. "CUSTA and NAFTA: Can WHFTA Be Far Behind?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 125-142, 06.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 1992. "North American Free Trade: Issues and Recommendations," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 71.
- Gerard Adams, F. & Alanis, Mario & del Rio, Abel Beltran, 1992. "The Mexico-United States free trade and investment area proposal: A macroeconometric evaluation of impacts on Mexico," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 99-119, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkdp:195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.