The Impact Of Nafta On U.S. Agriculture: An Ex-Post, Binary Variable Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bryan Melton & Wallace Huffman, 1993.
"Implications of the North American Free Trade Agreement for Long-term Adjustment in U.S.-Mexican Beef Production and Trade,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
93-wp118, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Melton, B. E. & Huffman, Wallace E., 1994. "Implications of the North American Free Trade Agreement for Long-Term Adjustment in U.S. Mexican Beef Production and Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11012, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bryan Melton & Wallace Huffman, 1993. "Implications of the North American Free Trade Agreement for Long-term Adjustment in U.S.-Mexican Beef Production and Trade," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 93-wp118, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- David M. Gould, 1998. "Has NAFTA changed North American trade?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q 1, pages 12-23.
- John Wainio & Linda M. Young & Karl Meilke, 2003.
"Trade Remedy Actions in NAFTA: Agriculture and Agri-Food Industries,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(7), pages 1041-1065, July.
- Young, Linda M. & Wainio, John & Meilke, Karl D., 2004. "Trade Remedy Actions In Nafta Agriculture And Agri-Food Industries," Keeping the Borders Open; Proceedings of the 8th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop - 2002 16935, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Palmquist, Raymond, 1980. "The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 474-475, June.
- Mary E. Burfisher & Sherman Robinson & Karen Thierfelder, 2001. "The Impact of NAFTA on the United States," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 125-144, Winter.
- Grennes, Thomas J. & Estrada, Julio Hernandez & Krissoff, Barry & Matus Gardea, Jaime Arturo & Sharples, Jerry A. & Valdes, Constanza, 1991. "An Analysis Of A United States-Canada-Mexico Free Trade Agreement," Commissioned Papers 14616, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
More about this item
KeywordsNAFTA; Ex-post analysis; Binary variable; Structural adjustment; Agricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; International Relations/Trade; Q11; Q17; Q18;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea13:142132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.