Contact information of American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aae06p. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
- 20436 Are Product Recalls Insurable in the Netherlands Dairy Supply Chain?
by Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & Valeeva, Natasha I. & Velthuis, Annet G.J. & Huirne, Ruud B.M.
- 20435 Impact of U.S. Good Agricultural Practices on the Mexican Fruit and Vegetable Industry (PowerPoint Presentation)
by Avendano, Belem & Calvin, Linda
- 20434 Innovative Food Safety Training Systems (PowerPoint Presentation)
by Fread, Gary L.
- 20433 Continuous Food Safety Innovation as a Management Strategy: How to Start One / How to Maintain One (PowerPoint Presentation)
by Theno, David M.
- 20432 Recapturing Value from Food Safety Certification: Incentives and Firm Strategy
by Thornsbury, Suzanne & Woods, Mollie & Raper, Kellie Curry
- 20431 Danish Salmonella Control: Benefits, Costs, and Distributional Impacts (PowerPoint Presentation)
by Andersen, Lill & Christensen, Tove
- 20430 Impact of EU Food Safety Standards on Kenyan Exports of Green Beans and Fish: What Role Has Collective Action Played? (PowerPoint Presentation)
by Okello, Julius Juma
- 20429 Prioritization of Food Borne Pathogens
by Mangen, Marie-Josee J. & van Duynhoven, Y.T.H.P. & van Pelt, W. & Kemmeren, J. & Havelaar, Arie H.
- 20428 Sweden's Success with Private Insurance for Salmonella Control in Broilers (PowerPoint Presentation)
by Roberts, Tanya & Andersson, Hans
- 20427 Did HAS Scores Impact Economic Incentives? - A Study of Hygiene Scores in the U.K
by Shang, Wenjing & Hooker, Neal H.
- 20426 Industry Perspectives on Incentives for Food Safety Innovation: "Economic Incentives for Food Safety in the Pre-Cut Fruit and Vegetable Industry" (PowerPoint Presentation)
by Ajeska, Susan
- 20425 Measuring Establishment Risk for Risk-Based Inspection (PowerPoint Presentation)
by Anderson, Donald W.
- 20424 Chain Level Dairy Innovation and Changes in Expected Recall Costs
by Huirne, Ruud B.M. & Velthuis, Annet G.J. & van Erve, C. & Meuwissen, Miranda P.M.
- 20423 Is Co-Regulation more Efficient and Effective in Supplying Safer Food? Insights from the UK (PowerPoint Presentation)
by Garcia Martinez, Marian & Fearne, Andrew