Outbreak Linked to Spinach Forces Reassessment of Food Safety Practices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fares, M'hand & Rouviere, Elodie, 2010.
"The implementation mechanisms of voluntary food safety systems,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 412-418, October.
- M'Hand Fares & Elodie Rouviere, 2010. "The implementation mechanisms of voluntary food safety systems," Post-Print hal-01323222, HAL.
- Kong, Dongmin, 2012. "Does corporate social responsibility matter in the food industry? Evidence from a nature experiment in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 323-334.
- Pouliot, Sebastien, 2012. "Consumer confidence in Food Safety and the 2010 egg recall," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124769, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Elodie Rouviere & Raphael Soubeyran, 2011.
"Competition vs. quality in an industry with imperfect traceability,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 3052-3067.
- Rouviere, Elodie & Soubeyran, Raphael, 2010. "Competition Vs. Quality In An Industry With Imperfect Traceability," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116407, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Elodie Rouvière & Raphael Soubeyran, 2011. "Competition vs. quality in an industry with imperfect traceability," Post-Print hal-01323203, HAL.
- Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Calvin, Linda & Kuchler, Fred, 2008. "Market Response to a Food Safety Shock: The 2006 Foodborne Illness Outbreak of E. coli O157:H7 Linked to Spinach," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6448, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bitsch, Vera & KokoviÄ‡, Nevena & Rombach, Meike, 2014. "Risk Communication and Market Effects during Foodborne Illnesses: A Comparative Case Study of Bacterial Outbreaks in the U.S. and in Germany," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(3).
- Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Kuchler, Fred & Calvin, Linda, 2011. "Food Safety and Spinach Demand: A Generalized Error Correction Model," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(2), August.
- Elodie Rouviere & Raphael Soubeyran & Céline Bignebat, 2010.
"Heterogeneous efforts in voluntary programmes on food safety,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 479-499, December.
- Elodie Rouviere & Raphael Soubeyran & Céline Bignebat, 2010. "Heterogeneous efforts in voluntary programmes on food safety," Post-Print hal-01323208, HAL.
- Britwum, Kofi & Yiannaka, Amalia, 2016. "Changing Food Safety Risk Perceptions: The Influence of Message Framings & Media Food Safety Information," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230106, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Calvin, Linda & Kuchler, Fred, 2009. "Food Safety and Spinach Demand: A Shock Correction Model," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49208, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersaw:125239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.