Before Implementation of the Food Safety Modernization Act's Produce Rule: A Survey of U.S. Produce Growers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Calvin, Linda, 2004. "Response to U.S. Foodborne Illness Outbreaks Associated with Imported Produce," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33647, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hennessy, David A., 2012. "Economic Aspects of Agricultural and Food Biosecurity," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35015, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sarah W. Adelman & Katherine N. Schmeiser, 2019. "Infant Formula Trade and Food Safety," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 6(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Rejesus, Roderick M. & Safley, Charles D. & Strik, Bernadine C, 2014. "Demand and Welfare Impacts of a Potential Food Safety Event in the Blackberry Industry," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169452, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ferrier, P. & Zhen, C. & Bovay, J., 2018. "Price and Welfare Effects of the Food Safety Modernization Act Produce Safety Rule," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277492, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Umali-Deininger, Dina & Sur, Mona, 2006. "Food Safety in a Globalizing World: Opportunities and Challenges for India," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25746, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gray, Richard S. & Sumner, Daniel A. & Alston, Julian M. & Brunke, Henrich, 2004. "Economic Impacts Of Mandated Grading And Testing To Avoid A Negative Food Safety Event: Ex Ante Analysis Of The Federal Marketing Order For Pistachios," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20031, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersib:276221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.