Economic Aspects of Agricultural and Food Biosecurity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Calvin, Linda, 2004. "Response to U.S. Foodborne Illness Outbreaks Associated with Imported Produce," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33647, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Blayney, Donald P. & Dyck, John H. & Harvey, David J., 2006. "Economic Effects of Animal Diseases linked to Trade Dependency," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, April.
- Helen H. Jensen, 2005.
"Infectious Disease, Productivity, and Scale in Open and Closed Animal Production Systems,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(4), pages 900-917.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta & Jensen, Helen H., 2004. "Infectious Disease, Productivity, and Scale in Open and Closed Animal Production Systems," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11996, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David A. Hennessy & Jutta Roosen & Helen H. Jensen, 2004. "Infectious Disease, Productivity, and Scale in Open and Closed Animal Production Systems," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 04-wp367, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Just, David R. & Wansink, Brian & Turvey, Calum G., 2009. "Biosecurity, Terrorism, and Food Consumption Behavior: Using Experimental Psychology to Analyze Choices Involving Fear," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-04-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-RES-2012-04-10 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:35015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .