Expressing values in agricultural markets: An economic policy perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimitri, Carolyn & Greene, Catherine R., 2002. "Recent Growth Patterns In The U.S. Organic Foods Market," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33715, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ginder, Roger & Stone, Kenneth E. & Otto, Daniel, 1985. "Impact of the Farm Financial Crisis on Agribusiness Firms and Rural Communities," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11021, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- John M. Antle, 1999. "The New Economics of Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 993-1010.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Conner, David S. & Christy, Ralph D., 2002. "Consumer Preferences For Organic Standards: Guiding Demand-Expansion Strategies For Organic Food," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 33(01), March.
- Lyson, Thomas A., 2000. "Moving Toward Civic Agriculture," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 15(3).
- Calvin, Linda & Cook, Roberta L. & Denbaly, Mark & Dimitri, Carolyn & Glaser, Lewrene K. & Handy, Charles R. & Jekanowski, Mark D. & Kaufman, Phillip R. & Krissoff, Barry & Thompson, Gary D. & Thornsb, 2001. "U.S. Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Marketing: Emerging Trade Practices, Trends, and Issues," Agricultural Economics Reports 33915, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Roe, Brian E. & Teisl, Mario F., 1998.
"The Economics Of Labeling: An Overview Of Issues For Health And Environmental Disclosure,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), October.
- Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian, 1998. "The Economics of Labeling: An Overview of Issues for Health and Environmental Disclosure," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 140-150, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Costa, Leonardo & Sottomayor, Miguel & Ribeiro, Ricardo, 2005.
"Conversion to Organic Farming in Mainland Portugal,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24490, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Leonardo Costa & Miguel Sottomayor & Ricardo Ribeiro, 2008. "CONVERSION to ORGANIC FARMING in MAINLAND PORTUGAL," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 102008, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Jayson Lusk, 2011. "The market for animal welfare," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 28(4), pages 561-575, December.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:34:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10460-017-9777-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:370-:d:129631 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer values; Market failures; Markets; Organic label; Policy; Sustainable agriculture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agrhuv:v:21:y:2004:i:1:p:27-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .